Fools Dance and Lockjaw MP3s...where to find them?

Started by Carnage Visor, August 19, 2007, 01:39:23

Previous topic - Next topic

propylaion

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on August 19, 2007, 05:13:54
http://www.mediafire.com/?6sad2viw0od

Fools Dance demos.  Given to me by a nice fella named Ben who says he got them from former FD roadie Fitz who got them from Simon. :-D

could you please re-upload these demos?
please please!

thank you!
propylaion on cure connections:
http://www.cureconnections.com/members/3661.html

iwannashagsimon

Hey all.  Alot of you have been PMing me about the FD demos.  I'm sorry they aren't avalible anymore.  Personaly I dunno why, cos I never took them down.  Maybe it's cos they haven't been accessed in so long....

Anyway, I hate to break the bad news to everyone, but my computer crashed (I'm at the library now) and I am broke.  So, I have no idea when (or if) I'll get my computer fixed.

iwannashagsimon

Good news!   My computer got fixed!   I re-uploaded the FD Demos.   Get them FAST!  Before mediafire takes them down again or the FBI goes site shut down crazy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pubtru1otsygzyk,837cq87heghb11h,w6snb8wbvq55kww,ah8cik5laryjfr6,33oa4333wsswe1k,7ayu0p9jvs9pe2o,vvi1d47zz8zu94e

Hopefully this works!

franbass82

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kenstee

To be honest while you can download them...IMHO...it is REALLY, REALLY BAD MATERIAL!!! You'll be deleting them fast......

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: kenstee on January 23, 2012, 15:50:19
To be honest while you can download them...IMHO...it is REALLY, REALLY BAD MATERIAL!!! You'll be deleting them fast......

Well, no one said you HAD to download them.  And yeah, it isn't the best cos they are DEMOS!!!  Since when do demos sound good?

kenstee

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on January 23, 2012, 20:46:51
Quote from: kenstee on January 23, 2012, 15:50:19

Well, no one said you HAD to download them.  And yeah, it isn't the best cos they are DEMOS!!!  Since when do demos sound good?

Yep. Agree. My bad. Was a huge waste of bandwidth alright.

BTW, the "final" versions weren't all that good either. Glad that wasn't Simon's career direction. Peace!

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: kenstee on January 23, 2012, 20:54:16
Was a huge waste of bandwidth alright.

BTW, the "final" versions weren't all that good either. Glad that wasn't Simon's career direction. Peace!

Doesn't bother me....wasn't my bandwidth used! :P

Also, FD for me is ok, just as long as Simon keeps his yap shut!  Stick to the bass, boy!

ROMAIN69500

HELLO
unfortunally i miss this subject :(
is it possible to reup the demos from fools dance ? :smth100
thx a lot in advance

PanzasCure

Please reupload this stuff again. Just for the good memories.

CureToPsychache

Hi!
I'm a new member of Curefans, such an interesting community.
I'm looking for Fools Dance lyrics. I can't find them on the internet.
Do you have them? Do you know a link?
Thank you in advance : )

dsanchez

Quote from: CureToPsychache on September 30, 2019, 05:53:56Do you have them? Do you know a link?

Thanks to the Web archive I managed to find this site (now defunct) where you can see some of the lyrics. Enjoy!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo