person that you hate the most

Started by FarFar, September 11, 2007, 03:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

myself...
myself...
myself...
myself... :smth011 :smth011
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

Druide

Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 03:38:43
myself...
myself...
myself...

Hey miss...........NO no no !!!
I think it's the heat of Singapore which make you say it...

Kisses miss from France  8)
...Dancing in my pocket...

FarFar

Quote from: Druide on September 11, 2007, 07:33:15
Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 03:38:43
myself...
myself...
myself...

Hey miss...........NO no no !!!
I think it's the heat of Singapore which make you say it...

Kisses miss from France  8)

:-D :-D  i know the upside outside person will make you the person you hated most....

i hope next two years i will go france (paris)...hopefully.... :P :P

i have black session in france.....the host speak france....he said robert smith just like you did....roberttttt smithhhhh....

the true is i still hate myself druide.....

outside... :lol: :lol: tata

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Carnage Visor

:cry: MYSELF :(
Josh, who calls me gay for liking The Cure so much... :smth011
Paris Hilton and all those other spoiled skeleton creatures of Hollywood... :(

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 17, 2007, 02:21:36
:cry: MYSELF :(
Josh, who calls me gay for liking The Cure so much... :smth011
Paris Hilton and all those other spoiled skeleton creatures of Hollywood... :(

i also hate myself...we in a same situation.... :(

Siouxsie_

ROGUE

Yep Iam my own worse enemy, best of times, and so hard on myself  :smth011

But i hate my brother, he is nasty and cruel, built like a brick shi-house, and horrid person, always has been,
the type that used to pull spiders legs off, one by one, laugh at them, And laugh at me for being younger and
being upset at his saddistic cruelty   :smth100 Now my poor dad lives with him, and he is draining the life out
of him- My poor dad.
Definately hate my brother !  :evil:

Steve

:shock: :shock:
What is wrong with everyone these past few days? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fine. Go ahead & hate yourselves. But don't come moaning about other people giving you a hard time. If you hate yourself, then you don't really expect anyone else to feel any differently do you?
FarFar, I've seen your photos & you look pretty content in them. They are only a snapshot of a moment in time, I know, but do you truly hate yourself?
Enough with all this hate stuff. It just isn't healthy. :?

Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

Its also hard to say :I love myself.

But alot of the time iam content with myself, Iam still learning to 'love myself',
theres alot of things i like about myself... it would be nice to 'love' myself in
a non vein sort of way, suppose i do sometimes....

Generally a happy person though, and make myself laugh alot, so thats good.
I think girls are harder on themselfs, probably more looks- wise, and the monthly
werewolf appearence   :twisted:

You're right though Steve, its not healthy,
Its good to write good things about yourself, and read it often, at least every day,
for possitive reinforcement. And it Does Work too !!
I gotta start doing that again, Is it called a 'mantra' or something  :smth023

And yes, if anyone is wondering Iam female, aswell ~ Hello  :)

and i am not having a go at anyone but i think this thred is pretty crappy anyway,
i liked the 'what celeb do you hate' - but this one just makes people think of
bad personal things,

THIS thred is unhealthy.   No offense anyone - just my opinion.
~Catch you guys soon,
good feelings xoxo

Far Far I hope you cheer up soon, and try not be so hard on yourself,
I didnt mean any disrespect, Iam a haunted soul this week. lots luv

Janko

THE LIST WOULD BE TOO LONG
THEN AGAIN, WHO CARES ABOUT PEOPLE I HATE
ITS THE PEOPLE I LOVE THAT MATTER

PS

DONT HATE YOURSELF
IF YOU DO YOURE NO BETTER THAT KURT COBAIN
:-D

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Carnage Visor

I have a severe case of depression and anxiety...a very small group of friends, some of which are complete nerds whom I'm only hanging out with because I'm nice, and I have never and still don't have a girlfriend...never kissed a girl before...

I don't think I look good enough...I can't pull off a Robert hairstyle without my hair going flat 30 minutes later...I have acne...I get accused of being gay all the time...

So yeah, I hate myself. And it's not by choice. There's just no way to get over it unless I wake up one day and don't get revolted by the piggy in the mirror...

FarFar

Quote from: Steve on September 17, 2007, 14:21:57
:shock: :shock:
What is wrong with everyone these past few days? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fine. Go ahead & hate yourselves. But don't come moaning about other people giving you a hard time. If you hate yourself, then you don't really expect anyone else to feel any differently do you?
FarFar, I've seen your photos & you look pretty content in them. They are only a snapshot of a moment in time, I know, but do you truly hate yourself?
Enough with all this hate stuff. It just isn't healthy. :?

that pic is 2 years ago....that time i was so happy with my life...this lately i hate myself because i having lots of problem....sometime i can't control myself....

i'll try not to talk with everybody...because i'll know if i talk i will easily get angry....that's why i hate myself....why i can't control my anger....one way to reduce my anger is surf curefans, watching dvd, listen cure song....can you give me an idea what else i can do???? i cannot do outdoor activities....because of my health condition...

i having lots lots lots of problem... :smth011

FarFar

rouge

i do love myself but 2 years ago...after this 2 years lots of problem interfere in my live...

QuoteIts good to write good things about yourself, and read it often, at least every day,
for possitive reinforcement. And it Does Work too !!

i will try this...and i'll hopefully that lots good things compare bad things... :(

by the way guys thanks a lot...love you too rouge,,,,we need to change to make ourself happy....we are not longer and permanently in this world...life is once... :(

to carnage visor i'll aslo don't have a boyfriend ok...is not a big deal...we still have a lovely family right...don't think about that...just forget it....sometime partner can make you life more miserable....

yeah i'll know if we have partner our live will completely change ....but i don't know how to tell you...if you in my shoes...you know that our partner or even best friend couldn't help us when we are in trouble....sometime best friend couldn't be the bestest  friend...