folk fra Danmark

Started by Amelia, October 03, 2006, 22:43:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia

Er der folk fra Danmark herinde?

KatCure

her!  :D

men det lader så også til at være det eneste.. foreløbigt?

japanesebaby

hej trevligt att ha lite mera skandinaviska färger här ocksÃ¥  :smth001

(tyvärr kan jag själv bara lite svenska :/)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

KatCure

jeg ville ønske mine sprogkundskaber var den smule bedre, selvom folk påstår at svensk og dansk er meget ens - hvilket de er! det kniber bare med nogle få ord :?

japanesebaby

ok, sorry for the swedish... i know...  :?

welcome to the board anyway.

KatCure

Haha thanks, and howcome you know swedish?

japanesebaby

Quote from: KatCure on January 04, 2008, 19:07:52
Haha thanks, and howcome you know swedish?

how come? because in finland they hold gun to your head at school and force you to learn it, whether you wanted or not: that's because swedish is the second official language in finland.  ;)
i hope the swedes also had to tackle finnish in return... :twisted:

KatCure

I didn't know that hehe, but your swedish looked pretty swedish to me - the parts I understood  :P
Our second languge is english.. the third must be german, there's nothing worse than their grammar!
Are you going to the upcoming gigs in scandinavia then?  :smth001

japanesebaby

Quote from: KatCure on January 04, 2008, 19:16:28
I didn't know that hehe, but your swedish looked pretty swedish to me

well, "finnish swedish" isn't even supposed to be really any different than "swedish swedish" - just the spoken accent is different.
with written text, it's the same.

Quote from: KatCure on January 04, 2008, 19:16:28
Are you going to the upcoming gigs in scandinavia then?  :smth001
only stockholm - unfortunately had to skip oslo and copenhagen since i've no spare money (especially norway is so ******** expensive country! pardom my language ;)) and also because i already had some other central european gigs booked anyway. unfortunately one can't go everywhere... :/
how about you?

KatCure

There's nothing more annoying when you can't afford to go to the gigs! But Stockholm is one of the first gigs of the year, so the band should be full of energy!  :-D
I am going to the Copenhagen one, and the show in Hamburg too! I had to pay my friends' tickets too to get them to join me, not enough Curefans around..!
But 65daysofstatic - the warmup - are amazing too! I thought nothing could compete with the Cure, so it's just brilliant that they both play at the same shows!

japanesebaby

Quote from: KatCure on January 04, 2008, 19:50:38
I am going to the Copenhagen one, and the show in Hamburg too! I had to pay my friends' tickets too to get them to join me, not enough Curefans around..!

these days i always go to gigs alone, to avoid this kind of situation haha.
looking forward to 65daysofstatic too, sure. :D it's nice to have an interetsing opener for a change, and not just something you have to listen through and try to bear.

KatCure

I'm too confused to go alone - those are my first Cure shows ever!  :-D
I've seen 65 once, and they are truly amazing! The reason why I saw them, was because Robert had 'Await Rescue' - one of their tracks on his myspace, so I thought it should be checked out - and now I've come to love 65 nearly as much as the Cure - all because of Robert :P

Amelia

Quote from: KatCure on January 04, 2008, 18:31:44
her!  :D

men det lader så også til at være det eneste.. foreløbigt?
Hej,,  Jeg ved ikke om vi er de eneste som kan godt lide The CUre i  Dk.
vil du tage til Forum? jeg vil gerne skrive på dansk :)