3 perkara yang terbaik dalam diri kamu....

Started by FarFar, September 12, 2007, 11:32:08

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

:rocker    OK, Have to agree, Have fun   :smth022  - Iam a sticky beak- which means i like to listen when i shouldnt  :lol: Like a bird thats eaten glue = sticky beak...
sorry thats probably confusing, just a silly saying----------

'sticky beak'= someone who is interested in other peoples business.

:smth047   -  I like this smiley, makes me laugh   :smth047

Bye for now    :smth031

FarFar

Quote from: ROGUE on September 24, 2007, 12:13:34
:rocker    OK, Have to agree, Have fun   :smth022  - Iam a sticky beak- which means i like to listen when i shouldnt  :lol: Like a bird thats eaten glue = sticky beak...
sorry thats probably confusing, just a silly saying----------

'sticky beak'= someone who is interested in other peoples business.

:smth047   -  I like this smiley, makes me laugh   :smth047

Bye for now    :smth031

is ok....all of we are sticky beak....sussex also said that i'm sticky beak...even i don't know to speak and write in italian but i still want to join in that forum...we are sticky beak.... :lol: :lol:
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

:smth006 Far Far, tell me a funny Malaysian saying,  :D   and Hello Sussex  :-D

FarFar

i think this one is funny.....

"like the earth with the sky"

hehehe....the meaning is.... like taller with shorter...for example like me and my best friend....i'm taller then him hehehe...

i'm sure you can guess who is him????.....hehehehe :-D :-D

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 26, 2007, 04:52:30

Its actually " I'm sure you can guess who is he???"....hehehehe :-D :-D
"Thick As Shit"

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 26, 2007, 05:12:19
Quote from: FarFar on September 26, 2007, 04:52:30

Its actually " I'm sure you can guess who is he???"....hehehehe :-D :-D

ye la kamu kan pandai da bekerja kawan dengan org kaya kaya...da la org silap...kamu gelak gelak kan......

FarFar

kamu puas hati kan kalu org keluar dari curefans....ok fine org keluar...org tak kan da masuk2 curefans da,,,,puas hati kan

Sussex

ooo ko main mainkan aku takpe plak..camne kalau aku ckap ko GEMUK? :!:
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

ckap je la....kamu memang suker kan....bile nak gaodh guna aku....makne nye...selama ni kamu mmg kate aku gemuk kan....tipu je la puji org cam2

org mmg kate kamu comel...cume kamu kecik jer org nye....kalau dgn org mmg la...kang org ni giant....kamu tu kan comel sgt sampai aini bit imah yonn ko tu semua nye suke kamu...sampai org pun kawan dgn ko.......

he is the cutest guy in the world..... trust me rogue..... :smth023 :smth023

i'm not lying about this..... :smth023 :smth023 he is the best.....

FarFar

ROGUE

Like the earth with the sky ~ I think thats nice.  I can tell you are really good friends, its nice when you can speak freely with good friends, and they know you so well, Thats fun.  :smth023
You are both really nice, have you ever been boyfriend and girlfriend before ? sometimes or rarely you can be best friends after being lovers. ?

See you soon Far Far & Sussex  :smth034  by the way do you sing Karaoke in Malaysia ? at all,  OR have you ever ?  God thats fun, especially when someone cant sing, and just laughing at each other  :lol:

FarFar

sussex is my friend.....not more than friend.....he wish like that... :-D :-D

you also a nice eperson....i like being your friends..... :smth023 :smth023

i and sussex never go to karaoke...but my cousin loved karaoke..ands i still remembered  the way she sang so funny and her voice so cute...like a bird.... :lol: :lol:

yeah is true when some one sing we always laugh at them....but if we sing...i think everyone will run away......you love to karaoke????

i have many riddle for you....

1-what is...white inside...and the outside is black????

2-and what kind of table that you can eat????

have fun...i'll give you two weeks to answer it....try to find in internet or ask some else to help you.... :smth098 all the best....i hope you can get the right answer....

ok i will give you a clue....1st question....it is a person...very famous person...i'm sure you know this person....this person is a singer....

2nd clue......the color of this thing is green... :?: :?: :smth038 :smth038

i got to go.....i can't surf curefans almost 2 weeks....see ya....love u rogue and gonna miss you....

:smth031 :smth006 :smth006