Parched Corn bootleg

Started by cure89, October 18, 2007, 13:15:50

Previous topic - Next topic

cure89

Hi, is there anybody out there who offers a copy (CDr) of this bootleg to me? Of course I pay for the efforts.

j

Quote from: cure89 on October 18, 2007, 13:15:50
Hi, is there anybody out there who offers a copy (CDr) of this bootleg to me? Of course I pay for the efforts.

FYI...no payments can be exchanged for recorded concerts.  That makes it illegal!

I believe Cure89 is referring to this:

AUD- J.D.Version, Sony WM-D3 + Sony PC-62- Parched Corn bootleg, missing Last Dance and Prayers For Rain, Plainsong and Untitled are cut

Not sure that this is the best, though.  At least see if you can get this one (it is closer to being complete):

AUD- J.D. Version, Sony WM-D3 + Sony PC-62- Plainsong and Untitled are cut

lostflower4

I have both the "Parched Corn" boot, as well as the complete J.D. version. The complete version is supposed to be master sourced, but it really doesn't sound much better than Parched Corn.

Both are quite good though, and better than the M.P. version that's been torrented 1000 times.

largeststarintheuniverse

Quote from: cure89 on October 18, 2007, 13:15:50

Hello cure89, I saw this on a website for download a long time ago, probably impossible to find now and it was the Parched Corn version - If you still search for this recording I would try to get the non Parched Corn version which has 2 extra songs not on the Parched Corn bootelg that make the show complete.