CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!!!

Started by kickbutt, December 29, 2007, 08:56:08

Previous topic - Next topic

kickbutt

Free rapidshare premium account

EASY NO WORK
1) Go To Paypal
2) Enter Your Info And When They Ask For A Credit Card, Click Cancel (Right Hand Side Below The Form)
3) After Creating Pay Pal Account Go To These Sites

links removed by the staff

IMPORTANT: DOWNLOAD THESE TESTED PROGRAMS TO DO NO WORK! 100% AUTOMATED

links removed by the staff

4) Sign Up There And When U Reach The Limit Of 10$ Ask For Payout
5) When U Receive The Payment Goto Rapidshare.com And Buy An Account With Ur Pay Pal Account

Steve

I already have a rapidshare account thanks & the inclusion of the word "ad" in those site names makes me a little wary.
Has anyone tried this?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

kickbutt

Quote from: Steve on December 29, 2007, 09:27:03
I already have a rapidshare account thanks & the inclusion of the word "ad" in those site names makes me a little wary.
Has anyone tried this?
what do you mean?i think it can be used for other sites which use paypal too beside rapidshare..sorry for my first post opening this weird topic.i should introduce myself first :)

japanesebaby

hmm. no offense but my first thought here was/is a certain four-letter word starting with letter S... :?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Steve

Quote from: kickbutt on December 29, 2007, 11:12:19
Quote from: Steve on December 29, 2007, 09:27:03
Has anyone tried this?
what do you mean?i think it can be used for other sites which use paypal too beside rapidshare..sorry for my first post opening this weird topic.i should introduce myself first :)

@Marika. I wasn't sure, that's why I asked if anyone had tried it.
@kickbutt Excuse my hesitation here, but I have had so many spyware issues in the last 2 months & just didn't want anyone else suffering the same (I know. I should get a mac ;))
If it works then groovy & thanks, but be careful of adware (it can be horrible).
Cheers
Steve

scatcat

I would be a bit wary too... even megaupload has issues.... according to my site-advisor, it can share software with others...  :evil:
me not game to try it....  :smth100
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Quote from: scatcat on December 29, 2007, 14:06:48
I would be a bit wary too... even megaupload has issues.... according to my site-advisor, it can share software with others...  :evil:
me not game to try it....  :smth100

Good point Lara.
I put a show up on mega upload a few weeks back as the guy who requested it had an account there.
Never been so scared on a website before :shock:. You have about a zillion ads & pop ups for god only knows what. I felt like I was in a sort of cyber minefield. :roll:
Cheers
Steve

melly

That's it...I'm not going to look at these things...scares the crapola out of me...hell, I delete myself unintentionally, so visiting sites like those above make me shudder..... I am not brave when it comes to sites, uploads,downloads etc. I stick by the KISS principal.            Keep It Simple Stupid..!!  (referring to me of course!)

he he he...     :smth023
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Steve

Don't get me wrong though. Rapidshare is a lot less "addy" ( I just invented a word).
I prefer it to megaupload.
Jarir (kickbutt) is referring to rapidshare in his post.
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

so: this is SPAM about spyware.

we seem to be really running out of topics here or what?  :?

Carnage Visor

This is sad, like a bad omen. The Nightmareonelmstreet forums are experiencing a huge outbreak of spam as well, it's crazy!!!

What has this world come to when these jackoffs need to come to a nice site like this and ruin it with their junk posts?

GET A LIFE!!!

melly

:smth041 :smth041 to you CV..
I re-read this original post the other day...isn't it encouraging people to rip someone or a company off?? That's how I understood it...now, that's not nice at all....pretty unfair if it is... :smth018
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

japanesebaby

Quote from: Carnage Visor on January 03, 2008, 20:01:35
What has this world come to when these jackoffs need to come to a nice site like this and ruin it with their junk posts?

huh, come on CV. spammers are NOT exactly in top 10 (000) of what should make anyone cry out "what has this world come to...".
and i'm not sure if this was spam, after all.

Steve

Well, if it is spam, then shouldn't someone remove the links or something?
Or "bin" the thread.

@kickbutt
I don't want to be a total b@stard, but those 2 "bux" sites look like dodgy spamming sites.
You sure about them?
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on January 04, 2008, 10:24:42
Well, if it is spam, then shouldn't someone remove the links or something?

ok, let's be on the safe side and take the "if" seriously - removed.