Is Europe a country?

Started by dsanchez, February 07, 2008, 16:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

iwannashagsimon

I hate to think there are folks here that are THAT dumb.  I hope she was just a actress hired to spice up the show.

And if not.....I am soooooo embarrassed to be a blonde!

CureCrusader

aaahh .. we had this format of show in Australia here.. but the contestants were.nt so 'flakey'!!  :-D

Europe is a Continent??!!

I love it when she says  " don't they speak French there?".. ( in reference to Budapest... ) :shock:
in between the quite 'sexist' comments from the host... ( here we had Rove McManus)..

man, i learn more geography off the internet!!

love to see what Steve has to say... and the other Hungarian fans out there..

DUH!!!  :smth011
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

CureCrusader

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on February 07, 2008, 17:04:14
I hate to think there are folks here that are THAT dumb.  I hope she was just a actress hired to spice up the show.

And if not.....I am soooooo embarrassed to be a blonde!

Hey iwannashgasimon.. for some reason.. I never think of u as blonde.. ( always as a female copy of simon  :shock:)

steroetypes.. don't take it personally. Just look at Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.!   :-D :-D
you have your chance to prove otherwise.. !! :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

drowning

oh my god !!! :-D

is she a typical blond girl, or a typical cure fan ? :smth100

CureCrusader

Quote from: drowning on February 07, 2008, 17:25:18

I don't mind blondes.. but they have to be as smart.. or even smarter than me!!  8)

[She is definately not a curefan.]

dsanchez

I don't think she knows what "The Cure" is. Maybe she would say is a new medicine  :)

This video makes me laugh and at the same time makes me worried about how many dumb people is in the world :?.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on February 07, 2008, 17:40:17

I don't think she knows what "The Cure" is. Maybe she would say is a new medicine  :)

This video makes me laugh and at the same time makes me worried about how many dumb people is in the world :?.

hehheee.. I just think that they have other things on their minds,, like, does this bag match my shoes, and i have an appointment to see the manicurist and OMG.. I just forgot my appointment with the dentist to bleach my teeth again!!
Oh and.. i like this new car because the colour matches my new ipod!!  :-D :lol:

or... isn;t Africa the place where they adopt babies?? It Is SOO MUCH Cheaper than getting another pouch-pooch-puppy!!  :roll:

Okay... me will leave the building..  ;)  I am bad... :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

drowning

what is africa ?
a shop ?
but her red high heels doesn´t fit to this black and white dress i think.
but black is the only beautifull colour.

black high heels? yes.

but she is so dump....oh my god, and that on television, her life is over. her friends must be nice to her.

Hero

:shock: Is she real?!
She didn't know if France was a country...
I'm not sure what to say...*stunned into silence*...But i liked it when the kid was laughing at her!

dsanchez

Btw, looks like this girl is an American Idol invention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4PQCL4tMc
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

frog_s

Hmmm...

I dunno ^^, maybe it wouldnt've worked in her case but, doesn't this bring people on ideas? Don't you think we all should just enter these things, act dumb, 'accidentally' get the money and run away with it?
We might look like we just want money for the hell of having it but we know we'd stick it into something bettre than a car that would match our i-pods, like giving it to schools that might just be able to prevent these kind of things XD.

Oh gosh, I'm not being too much of an ideoligst here or....

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: CureCrusader on February 07, 2008, 17:14:45

Hey iwannashgasimon.. for some reason.. I never think of u as blonde.. ( always as a female copy of simon  :shock:)

A female copy of Simon??  You think I'm a drunk bassist who supports a lackluster football team?? 

:lol: ;)

robiola

Well, I'm not that surprised... When I moved to the States in 1977 people would say "Oh what a cute accent, where are you from?" and when I said I was from Italy many would just get this blank look on their faces...so I'd say "It's a country. It's in Europe." And at that point sometimes I'd start getting questions like "Do you have cars over there? Do you have ice cream? Do you wear shoes?" :smth043

(I laugh about it now, but it really depressed me back then! Of course I'd say "Ever heard of Ferraris?" and act like in Italy we all owned them... Well, come on, I was 10.)

Steve

Quote from: CureCrusader on February 07, 2008, 17:09:21

man, i learn more geography off the internet!!

love to see what Steve has to say... and the other Hungarian fans out there..

DUH!!!  :smth011

I saw this some time ago & have shown it to many of my Hungarian friends.
What a dopey cow! :smth043 :smth044
& worse still, she let that slimeball of a host make her look even more stupid.
"Don't they speak French there?" OMG :shock:
Made everyone I know laugh a lot.
@CureCrusader
On the subject of geography (not one of my strong points to be honest), do you really live in Antarctica? ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php