Robert Smith action figure?

Started by Gothiczartan, April 29, 2008, 06:56:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see a action figure of Robert Smith?

Yes, I would love a Robert Smith action figure to be made
27 (79.4%)
I'm not into action figures
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Gothiczartan

The Cure are still around and still strong. Would you like a Robert Smith in a action figure form just like they have action figures of other rock stars that has been made?
Robert Smith is our hero!

~*CherryRed*~

What a great idea! But is it to 'commercial'??? :?
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Gothiczartan

go there and mention that robert smith can be made into a action figure.

http://toynewsi.com/

iwannashagsimon

What about the other members?

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on May 02, 2008, 13:55:54

Well yeah! You do one, you have to do them all.. and to continue the collectability, everytime Mr Smith has a line up change, then there can be a new release... so you can keep your action figure 'The Cure' band up to date also!! Would they come with wardrobes? Would they have accessories? Like guitars mics etc... AND could they have playsets, like a stage???? Oh LOL, listen to me, I love my Cindy doll and Barbies... I've never really grown up!

Gothiczartan

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on May 07, 2008, 08:02:33
Quote from: iwannashagsimon on May 02, 2008, 13:55:54

Well yeah! You do one, you have to do them all.. and to continue the collectability, everytime Mr Smith has a line up change, then there can be a new release... so you can keep your action figure 'The Cure' band up to date also!! Would they come with wardrobes? Would they have accessories? Like guitars mics etc... AND could they have playsets, like a stage???? Oh LOL, listen to me, I love my Cindy doll and Barbies... I've never really grown up!

robert smith action figure based on the cure music video just like heaven?

how a robert smith action figures based on this pic below?

~*CherryRed*~

Oh yeah.... LOL, how cool! The doll has to have realish hair... so it can be teased up to buggery!  :-D

kissingcrimson

hmm well perhaps a cuddly "natural fibre alternative"...'Bob inspired' rag doll  by ~sister silkworm~
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

~*CherryRed*~

Haha... that looks really cool there kissing - me ol' chum!
(check out the myspace topic ok! and add me)

Gothiczartan

I show robert smith pics at the college campus, how about showing to the elementary school and high school students so they can liston to the songs!

4NG13-angie

Hi!
I am a big fan of action figures. I already have all Kiss members, Metallica, some Mc Farland's models, the interstella characters (Daft Punk), Kurt Cobain and o wouldn't mind have ten Robert Smiths around... hehehe.

Regards
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

Gothiczartan

Quote from: 4NG13-angie on May 08, 2008, 08:45:57
Hi!
I am a big fan of action figures. I already have all Kiss members, Metallica, some Mc Farland's models, the interstella characters (Daft Punk), Kurt Cobain and o wouldn't mind have ten Robert Smiths around... hehehe.

Regards

a robert smith custom figure would be nice you post here.

try to get a 3 3/4" action figure and tools to make a custom figure of robert smith.

kissingcrimson

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on May 08, 2008, 01:08:23
Haha... that looks really cool there kissing - me ol' chum!
(check out the myspace topic ok! and add me)

hey Cherry red! yes ok I'll do it. Heres another miniature 'Rob' made by sister silkworm.
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

~*CherryRed*~

Hmm... this sister silkworm is pretty darn good at this type o thing hey! I'm a tad jealous I must say! Does she just make them for herself? Or does she sell them?? Wish I had the skills to make one.