Any Humorous/Bizarre Concert Experiences?

Started by jbud1980, May 24, 2008, 19:42:52

Previous topic - Next topic

jbud1980

Hi there, I was just wondering if any of you have had a humorous/bizarre concert experience?

I guess I will get the ball rolling...

In 2003, when I saw The Cure at the inland invasion, a girl threw a stuffed animal cat on stage, and Robert picked it up and started to dance around with it.  :lol:

Steve

In Vienna, I put a load of my fan site's flyers in the holder outside the toilt in the shopping centre & they went like hot-cakes.
Outside A TOILET!! :shock:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on May 24, 2008, 21:19:25
In Vienna, I put a load of my fan site's flyers in the holder outside the toilt in the shopping centre & they went like hot-cakes.
Outside A TOILET!! :shock:

one of the strange impressions i got about the city of wien was that it's a city full of all kinds of signs: instructions like do this don't do that you're not allowed to do this or that don't park here no dogs no bicycles remember to stand on the right side beware of this beware of that ("verboten!" practically everywhere).
i've never been to a viennese men's room but now maybe they have a sign there saying "don't forget to bring your own toilet paper!!!". ;)
(just joking... ;))

and sorry if this goes slightly off-topic, but a bit more about wien and toilets:
i was laughing aloud when i saw this on one viennese undergroung station:

opera toilet

sorry that the video is very short - i was in a hurry and didn't have time to visit that elegant place!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine