Boys Don't Cry
4 (7.5%)
Killing An Arab
1 (1.9%)
Jumping Someone Else's Train
4 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

KingOfSomeIsland

Well there are polls for all the albums so why not the singles that arent on any album! (besides compilations of course)

Hero

Charlotte Sometimes! One of my all-time favourite songs ever! There's not much to say about it other than its a dreamy masterpiece!  :smth020

sues777

Never Enough!!  What can I say?  I LOVE it when they rock out!!   
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Joe

Charlotte Sometimes has always been an old favorite of mine.

Bloodflower

Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

robiola

No doubt about it -- Charlotte Sometimes is one of the most beautiful songs ever!

japanesebaby

can't vote because the best stand-alone single ever = 'jumping someone else's train' isn't included in the poll options!

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

mint car

I thought about Charlotte Sometimes which is very good song with my fav lyrics and about second song Cut Here. Definitely I voted for Cut Here, cause it's excellent song. Has wonderful music, lyrics and Robert's voice too  :smth035 And I love acoustic version from Acoustic Hits 2001  :P
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

KingOfSomeIsland

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 09, 2008, 14:39:05
can't vote because the best stand-alone single ever = 'jumping someone else's train' isn't included in the poll options!

:eek: I forgot about those! I just assumed they were on TIB but theyre not!

cure_kitty

Charlotte Sometimes!  :smth023  One of my top 5 favorite Cure songs!

japanesebaby

Quote from: KingOfSomeIsland on June 09, 2008, 18:13:31
Quote from: japanesebaby on June 09, 2008, 14:39:05

:eek: I forgot about those! I just assumed they were on TIB but theyre not!

indeed it was a single. thanks for updating the poll.;)

i remember buying my old slightly worn 7" from a second-hand record store in berlin, neukölln, how i was very happy to find it at that time.
always really liked the artwork on this one too:

for me, one of the all-time very special cure songs. and a great b-side too ('i'm cold')! i'd even be tempted to say this is one of the best ever cure singles, both a and b-side considered.

one of the best things lately for me has been the fact that they started playing it again - althought they do play it too sloooow these days... i like the old, faster version or the slower version if it's an acoustic version (like on 1997 NY, irving plaza)...
anyway, an easy choice for me! :D

(ps. i know you'll all vote for 'charlotte sometimes', like every faithful cure fan should do - but i don't care! :-D)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

silversand

I've voted for Cut here, but i like e.g. also charlotte sometimes, killing an arab, never enough very much  :)

Steve

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 09, 2008, 19:12:35

indeed it was a single. thanks for updating the poll.;)

i remember buying my old slightly worn 7" from a second-hand record store in berlin, neukölln, how i was very happy to find it at that time.
always really liked the artwork on this one too:

for me, one of the all-time very special cure songs. and a great b-side too ('i'm cold')! i'd even be tempted to say this is one of the best ever cure singles, both a and b-side considered.

one of the best things lately for me has been the fact that they started playing it again - althought they do play it too sloooow these days... i like the old, faster version or the slower version if it's an acoustic version (like on 1997 NY, irving plaza)...
anyway, an easy choice for me! :D

(ps. i know you'll all vote for 'charlotte sometimes', like every faithful cure fan should do - but i don't care! :-D)

Although A Forest is my fave track, JSET is the single that does it for me too.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Janko

I like Cut Here very very much.

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason