Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Quote from: Trust... on April 28, 2009, 20:57:23
Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 20:42:14
Sexy licence plate.

Nice  :-D

Yeah, You have to admitt that it´s mindboggingly close. A plate with the combination "CUR 413" is out there somewhere but you just don´t know where.
again and again and again and again and again and...

japanesebaby

wow that's something.
it's like someone once told me how he went to a concert to see the swedish band kent and how his garderobe ticket had the number '747' (which is a name for one of the most well-known songs by that band).

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:04:59
Yeah, You have to admitt that it´s mindboggingly close. A plate with the combination "CUR 413" is out there somewhere but you just don´t know where.

hehe perhaps we should give up bird-watching for a while and start car-watching instead, to be first to catch this rare species. ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 28, 2009, 21:10:45
wow that's something.
it's like someone once told me how he went to a concert to see the swedish band kent and how his garderobe ticket had the number '747' (which is a name for one of the most well-known songs by that band).

Waow. I guess that that made that certain person think once or twice about weird things in life. Btw isn´t there a Finnish band sounding very much like Kent? I know I had atleast one track with them on  a mixtape somewhere but the name of that band  elludes me for the moment

hehe perhaps we should give up bird-watching for a while and start car-watching instead, to be first to catch this rare species. ;)

Well I guess that You know that there already are those who do just that. Checking out parking lots and the traffic opposites you whlie driving. I red a couple months ago about a Swedish pair that made the trip from 001 to 999 in just a slight over six months. Crazy. Remember Trainspotting? :roll:

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:19:52
Waow. I guess that that made that certain person think once or twice about weird things in life. Btw isn´t there a Finnish band sounding very much like Kent? I know I had atleast one track with them on  a mixtape somewhere but the name of that band  elludes me for the moment

exactly.
about the band: perhaps there is, just not sure which one you mean. at least nothing comes to mind right away. did they sing in swedish too(?)

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:19:52

I red a couple months ago about a Swedish pair that made the trip from 001 to 999 in just a slight over six months. Crazy. Remember Trainspotting? :roll:

that's crazy.  :eek:
i've also heard about a group here in finland (maybe they are elsewhere too, i don't know) who are into caravan spotting. in addition to a license plate, every caravan has a sort of registering number. the smaller the number, the older the caravan is. i heard that if you spot a caravan with a number less than 10 then you're really something and every fellow caravan-spotter will go like 2wowwww!!"

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 28, 2009, 21:33:03
[that's crazy.  :eek:
i've also heard about a group here in finland (maybe they are elsewhere too, i don't know) who are into caravan spotting. in addition to a license plate, every caravan has a sort of registering number. the smaller the number, the older the caravan is. i heard that if you spot a caravan with a number less than 10 then you're really something and every fellow caravan-spotter will go like 2wowwww!!"

Well aint life just sweet?!

fiction

about the band: perhaps there is, just not sure which one you mean. at least nothing comes to mind right away. did they sing in swedish too(?)

Believe it or not but I just found that tape (it was actually a cd) and the neme of the band iis Miranda and yes, they sing in Swedish.

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:42:22

Believe it or not but I just found that tape (it was actually a cd) and the neme of the band iis Miranda and yes, they sing in Swedish.

i have to say i've never heard of them. oops(?).

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 28, 2009, 21:43:31
i have to say i've never heard of them. oops(?).

Well either they´re not Finnish after all or so it´s just a band that You haven´t heard of. But now You got me needing to know. I´ll check Miranda out via AMG.

Ad: No entrys valueble at AMG. But I have a strong memory of being told that this was a song (Ett hopplöst fall) by a Finnish band.

japanesebaby

talking about cars and license plates, a pic i took in vegas:

this "bob smith toyota" just always makes me laugh.

japanesebaby

maybe this is not exactly "curespotting" but "curefansspotting" ;) (should we have another thread?
anyway, a phone booth in leipzig:

a closer look - see anything familiar?:

:-D

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 31, 2009, 04:28:19
a closer look - see anything familiar?:

Nice to see a sticker on display.  :smth023 

I should keep those near my recording gear and bring a few with when I go to gigs. 

japanesebaby

i split the topic and made a new topic for members' own cure photos here -> http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,6248.0.html
keep posting  :)

what do you think of this guy, reminds you of anyone?:

i found this a bit funny. that's a guitarist from an austrian band called l'âme immortelle. the oddest thing was that he was even copying some of robert's moves, especially the swaggering moves that robert does during 'lullaby'.

crowbi_wan

I can't find a good photo of this guy, but the video will do.

Catholic Comb  Vampire Life

Pretty obvious who's influenced his style.  Oh, and his electric guitar is a Schecter Ultra.  Not Robert's signature model, but still...

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on June 04, 2009, 02:38:17
Pretty obvious who's influenced his style. 

pretty obvious.  although i wish robert had influenced his style of music too. :-P