Curefans.com - Facebook integration

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2010, 14:20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

As more and more Curefans use Facebook (currently about half billion people worldwide are registered there), now we're offering fully integration with that popular social networking. This means:

• Current registered members here will be able to synchronize both their Curefans.com and Facebook accounts clicking in the "Login" button located at the top of this page. This will allow users to "Like" and comment topics directly in their Facebook profiles. Users will also able to invite other Facebook members to Curefans.com and promote our Community.

• Non-registered members at Curefans.com will be able to use their Facebook accounts to create within seconds (without any email confirmation) an account here to participate.

• In the future, users with synchronized accounts who log in to their Facebook account  will be able to participate directly at curefans.com just clicking in the blue "Login" button.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x