I need help from The cure fanss :D !!!!

Started by Pacc sometimes, August 31, 2011, 08:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacc sometimes

:smth100
Guys could you please tell me what would be the PERFECT b-day present for a Cure fan? apart from a concert or to meet them personalllly xD
I was thinking in the ''Charlotte sometimes'' Book but i don't know
PLEASE! help!

Whiskers

Probably something with Robert's signature. That's just me, though. I think it all depends on what they already own.

dsanchez

Quote from: Pacc sometimes on August 31, 2011, 08:20:48
Guys could you please tell me what would be the PERFECT b-day present for a Cure fan?

do you know if your friend has lots of Cure staff or is just starting his collection?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

For a real Curefan I guess everything from The Cure is just perfect as a B-day present! But if there isn't much, I would prefer, and I write this because I should absolute love it, 1) old secondhand vinyls from The Cure, 2) Cure DVD, 3) Join the Dots box 4) Albums

Those are my favourits, but don't know like dsanchez wrote if your friend already has those Cure-things
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

scatcat

Quote from: Pacc sometimes on August 31, 2011, 08:20:48
:smth100
Guys could you please tell me what would be the PERFECT b-day present for a Cure fan? apart from a concert or to meet them personalllly xD
I was thinking in the ''Charlotte sometimes'' Book but i don't know
PLEASE! help!

Hi There!

I have quite alot of Cure Stuff.. My favourites, ( unfortunatly I don't have anything woth Robert's signature.. :(  )
.,, Are my vinyl collection, also books.. Never Enough by Jeff Apter, and others,,like the complete discographies and such...  ( check out books/publications on this site). I Love The Penelope Farmer book, Charlotte Sometimes, and also Albert Camus' Le Estranger ( The Outsider) .. otherwise.. there is always a RS Schecter Acoustic guitar.. hhhmm.. pretty much got a choice, other than sending Robert Himself! .. Let me know if U have any difficulty in finding anything, like Goth mags, etc.. vinyls,   ;)

scatcat
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on September 01, 2011, 11:48:46
Quote from: scatcat on August 31, 2011, 16:43:28
pretty much got a choice, other than sending Robert Himself!

lol :lol:

hehe  :smth023

another thought.. has this curefan of yours..
1) been to any concert? ( there are alot of concert .flacs ) .. to Re-Live that perfect moment..  :D
2) got a vinyl collection? Or  would be thrilled by having, say, a picture vinyl of favourite song.. e.g. The Wish.. Lullaby.. etc..  ;)
3) a livid reader? .. ( There is always In Between Days, an Armchair Guide to The Cure, by Dave Thomas .. as others mentioned above)
4) Got a Curefan t-shirt with their name printed on it??
5) Do you know this fan's favourite Band member..,. that affects what u may be looking for..  :-D

scatcat
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life