2013.04.06 Sao Paulo - Arena Anhembi (Brasil)

Started by dsanchez, January 28, 2013, 16:34:08

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rgtschope

Tickets selling is live now! There is a 20% convenience fee, so expect to pay 50 dollars more for the best ticket. Tough, I know...

BR

Considering that international customers are allowed to buy tickets at livepass, does anyone still need help to buy tickets for Rio or Sao Paulo concerts?
As someone here at Curefans help me to get mine for one of LatAm concerts I'd like to return the favor to another fan.
I can buy until 2 extra tickets. If you're interested PM me.

ItsNotMe

Going to stay on morumbi ibis (a hotel near the stadium) from Friday trough sunday. Going alone! Any curefan that wants to share a room? PM Me!

rgtschope

The concert has changed venues! It is now in Arena Anhembi!

The venue is where the traditional Sao Paulo Samba Schools make their parades and has a capacity of 35.000 people instead of 40.000, all of them standing.

This changes the hotel options for a much better one. Holiday Inn Sao Paulo Parque Anhembi is literally besides the venue, but it is more expensive. 151 dollars for the cheapest room. Other hotel options that are more or less close to the venue are Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Paulista (89 dollars, 16 dollars taxi drive) or Ibis Sao Paulo Expo Barra Funda (142 dollars, 7 dollars taxi ride and you can even walk to the venue if you are fit enough, 3 km).

Feel free to contact me if any other info is needed!

See you all there!

dsanchez

Quote from: rgtschope on March 19, 2013, 18:45:14
The venue is where the traditional Sao Paulo Samba Schools make their parades and has a capacity of 35.000 people instead of 40.000, all of them standing.
Thanks for the info!

for those who already have tickets for this show, ticket exchange info is here:

http://www.livepass.com.br/the-cure-sp/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

quite a change, now there will be only 2 sectors instead of 12!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ItsNotMe

I'd like to add "ibis budget Sao Paulo Sao Joao" as the cheapest hotel around.

rgtschope

I didn´t mention Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Sao Joao because the street where it is located can be somewhat dangerous at night, near some drug points, specially Saturday, because there is no movement from the work places around it. The Rua Vitória and Conselheiro Nebas are notorious for their crack addicts. The region is safer now, but it still is a place I´d rather avoid, specially if you are a tourist and never been to Sao Paulo before.

But it is quite near the venue and if you are feeling adventurous you can even visit some nice places that are near, like the Teatro Municipal, Estação da Luz, Pinacoteca and others, and it is also near some places that probably will host after parties, like Madame.

I really love Madame, it is the best goth house in Sao Paulo and the dance floor is awesome!

And ItsNotMe, have you received my latest PM? Still want to go to the concert together?

See you all there!

ItsNotMe

Damn! I didn't get the message, and i almost booked the Hotel.
I'll PM you in a minute.

rgtschope

Just adding some info:

Livepass now has a different scheme for tickets trade... Everyone that got Arquibancada tickets can use their tickets for Pista without aditional costs. Everyone that got Cadeira tickets can use their tickets for Budzone without additional costs. Before they were charging the difference and trading tickets... The change was due to a probable lawsuit and fine up to 3 million dollars, because the surcharge is against our consumer laws.

Not official yet, but according to several facebook and twitter accounts, the two opening bands are called Herod Layne and Lautmusik. Couldn´t find any official press release though. Anyway, both bands are virtually uknown here in Brazil, but are amazing! Mr. Smith has a swell taste in music, if it is indeed he who chose the bands.

They have videos on youtube, so go see them!

See ya!

Toshi Ozone

Estou à procura de cura fãs para gravar este show. Eu sou um grande comerciante de cura fita concerto e colecionador - Eu preciso de sua ajuda. Qualquer um planejamento em gravação de áudio?

majask

seeing them tomorrow again (last night was just perfect). what a night!!! :)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo