2014.12.22 London - Hammersmith Apollo (England)

Started by dsanchez, November 05, 2014, 19:20:06

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

Shake Dog Shake, Piggy in the Mirror, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Bananafishbones, The Caterpillar, The Walk, A Man Inside My Mouth, Wailing Wall, Three Imaginary Boys, Never Enough, Wrong Number, Birdmad Girl, Lovesong, Like Cockatoos, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Alt.End, Want, The Hungry Ghost, One Hundred Years, Give Me It, The Top

Encore 1: The Empty World, Charlotte Sometimes, Primary
Encore 2: M, Play for Today, A Forest
Encore 3: Pictures of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street
Encore 4: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry, Hey You!

Info

The Cure return to Hammersmith Eventim Apollo for a clutch of Christmas concerts on Sunday 21 and Monday 22 December 2014

The band will be performing a 150 minute show playing songs drawn from their entire 37 year old catalogue including deep cuts, pop songs, fan favourites and surprises galore...

Reprising the role they performed at the same venue 30 years ago each concert will also feature And Also The Trees as support.

These are 'Christmas Specials' not to be missed!!!

TICKETS ON SALE FROM 8AM FRIDAY 7TH NOVEMBER

Tickets (max 4 per household) available from:
Eventim Apollo: (no counter sales, phone and Internet bookings only)
www.eventim.co.uk and 0844 249 4300

Bookings Direct: www.bookingsdirect.com, 0844 581 4940

www.thecure.com
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

mooki

This will be a great christmas... hopefully they play 'The Top'

Fabien G

Wasn't able to book a ticket, so if someone 's got a spare one, standing £30, for monday, please let me know by pm, thanks.

erpomata

ciao

i have a ticket circle block for tue like to change with a monday one.
plesae pm me if interested

grazie
marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

L0VECAT

Hi All, I managed to panic buy 3 standing tickets for Mon night but my sister and I are taking our 72 year old dad for his birthday (he has always wanted to see them play live!!!!) and I don't think he'll be able to stand that long! I didn't know if anyone with seated tickets for any night fancied a swap? I'm just a bit worried it will be too much for him. Thanks guys :-)

MeltingMan

Quote from: mooki on November 05, 2014, 23:24:09hopefully they play 'The Top'
Yes,absolutely,at least four different songs from the album would be nice.
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

takaros72

Hello all.
Im interested for tickets for any day.
If someone can help me.....

Thanks

dsanchez

Everyone:

I am selling my standing ticket for this date for its original price. As it's very hard to get a ticket (unless you pay the ridiculous prices in ebay, etc.) priority will be given to:

1) Curefans.com Elite members and active users (people who usually post here, etc.)
2) Long time Curefans.com members
3) Anyone else

If you're interested, send me a private message.

See you! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: dsanchez on November 10, 2014, 21:22:33
I am selling my standing ticket for this date for its original price. As it's very hard to get a ticket (unless you pay the ridiculous prices in ebay, etc.) priority will be given to:

Ticket has been sold.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

If you're on Twitter contact user @_bumblebeetea she has a standing ticket for sale for this date - face value https://twitter.com/_bumblebeetea/status/533210247427796993
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Fabien G

just for the update, i managed to swap with the ticket i wanted, so now i'm fine.

dsanchez

"With a heavy heart, I have to sell my 2 stalls standing cure tickets for Mon 22 Dec. @curefans any takers? Face value, £122". Contact the seller on Twitter.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

harrold

I have 2 tickets for Monday show (Dec 22), stalls standing. Tickets will be able to handed over at the event. If anyone is interested please PM me.
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

erintogneri

Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone has/knows of anyone who has 2 tickets for any of the London dates? I'm being overly optimisitic but it is worth a shot! Also I'm new to this website and don't really understand how to work it so if you could email me on erintogneri@hotmail.co.uk that would be great.

Thank you x

dsanchez

Quote from: erintogneri on December 07, 2014, 19:46:05
I was wondering if anyone has/knows of anyone who has 2 tickets for any of the London dates?

welcome to curefans.com! the person who wrote above is selling two tickets. you may contact him by private message. good luck.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo