2016.11.15 Paris - Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy (France)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 20:16:47

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

PARIS France
AccorHotels Arena [ex Bercy]
Presale through Alias site : Wednesday 25th November - 10am (local time)
Venue presale (Accorhotels Arena) : Thursday 26th November - 10am (local time)
On sale : Friday 27th November - 10am (local time)
Presale : LINK TBC
Tickets : http://www.alias-production.fr/artistes/the-cure/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Everyone: you have until today 15h00 to register at the alias website (http://www.alias-production.fr) and access the presale.

Ticket prices go from 62€ to 84€
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I won't be going to Paris, so feel free to use my presale code: 5C7BJA4B8Z
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

vsoleil

This was made to be played loud,
SO TURN IT UP !!!

http://vsoleil.free.fr/anotherpasttime-lesite/
listen curefan, you'll like it !!!

More music from my bands
http://www.16pac.com
http://yogi.rocks.free.fr

ENJOY !

Tof

Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on December 07, 2015, 16:28:47
I have my ticket ... :smth023

Hey Tof, nice to see you around :smth023 I hope I can make it to this concert, it will be great to see The Cure in Paris after nearly 9 years! The last concert there was in March 2008...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

And excatly 5 years after 15.11.2011 London - Royal Albert Hall !!!
:smth020
Tof

dsanchez

This concert is now SOLD OUT!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Zexaphone

Translation with Google Translator

Good evening :D

Excuse me for my lengthy disappearance.
I admit, I am guilty I should have come to tell you earlier, but too much to deal with.
But I am happy to announce that I would be in concert :smth049 The Cure November 15 at Bercy :smth049 (I do not put my head the new name of the room lol) .

To be sure to get tickets, I took my morning launch day sales.
Thirty minutes before the opening of Fnac in my city, I was already in front (it was fresh that day). When at last the door opened, I went straight guiche dedicated to the sale of concert ticket. I was very surprised by the salesperson that their site was saturated and I was lucky that it can access my application and print my tickets.
But I would not alone. I would come with my stepsister. In addition I am proud of me :twisted: for I will come with a fan of Depeche Mode (I also like but I am not a fan like her). Because I want her to see the concerts of our favorite band is much different from those she loves.

Like all of you, I hope we will have this expensive new album is expected for so long to be able to listen before they come to us. If only the parent had acceded to the request of the group for a double album, it will be much easier. But these penny-do as their heads and do not see us as wallet emptying :smth011.

The key is that we can finally see them after such a long wait (excluding charity concerts and festivals of course).

Hoping to meet us, I wish you a good weekend and see you soon. Kiss

dsanchez

if I find a standing ticket, I might go to this one as well!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Zexaphone

Google translator

Goodnight Sanchez,

I sincerely hope that you will find a ticket :smth023 .
If I learn from my side,  I'm warning you ;). Kiss

x-phile

Hope to meet you all next tuesday for a GREAT SHOW in Paris!!!
Till then... Take Cure

Hero

Hey guys!! I'm back!! (honestly, i'm sorry I was away so long...life happened etc..) I'll be in Paris! Can't wait! David, are you going? I was hoping for Faith at this show but pretty sure that's not going to happen, so i'm hoping for a realistic option of Charlotte Sometimes - it's evaded me so far this tour.

dsanchez

Quote from: Hero on November 13, 2016, 19:47:50
Hey guys!! I'm back!! (honestly, i'm sorry I was away so long...life happened etc..) I'll be in Paris! Can't wait! David, are you going? I was hoping for Faith at this show but pretty sure that's not going to happen, so i'm hoping for a realistic option of Charlotte Sometimes - it's evaded me so far this tour.

wow...I saw your previous post is from 7 years ago! glad you didn't forget us :)

No, I won't be going to tomorrow's show in Paris, but there will be Tof and x-phile attending. I hope you get the chance to meet them. Are you still living in the UK? Did you make other shows? I saw them 6 times in this European Tour and still considering to see them another time... we will see.

Take cure and welcome back, Hero!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Zexaphone

Translation with Google Translator

Hello world :),

As expected, I would come with my half sister : we will arrive on Paris normally towards 17h18 ;).

And, we'll have to do a sprint so we can do everything :o
(put our things in the hotel since the doors will open at 18h00).

Concerning our pitches, we will be in the pit and, like many of you, we will be happy if we get to be as ready as possible of Robert and Simon :roll:.

Dsanchez > pity that you will not be among us. At the same time, you got the advance of some of us with already 6 concerts on this tour :smth023.
In the meantime, I wish you a very good day and tonight for 3 hours of delight popcorn.