Cure news...

Started by Tof, September 12, 2006, 16:15:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

Le nouvel album sortira donc en 2007... On en ignorait encore les raisons jusqu'à aujourd'hui. Heureusement que des personnes proches du groupe sont là pour éclairer la lanterne des fans :

- première info qui a son importance, Robert Smith a beaucoup de mal pour l'écriture des textes du prochain album. Ne souhaitant pas s'acharner, il a préféré faire une pause en attendant de retrouver l'inspiration.
- il souhaite également prendre le temps de travailler sur le coffret DVD qui devrait également sortir l'année prochaine. Aux dernières nouvelles, il devrait contenir pêle-mêle le concert d'Orange (1986), de Show (1992), des extraits des festivals 2005 et des extraits de passages TV.
- Concernant la tournée européenne prévue pour l'automne, elle serait annulée (on s'en doutait un peu...) mais par contre une tournée américaine serait prévue (comme en 1997). Robert Smith y pense et le fera s'il en a le temps et l'envie...

Merci à Nico et Gaélle pour ces infos ![/color]

Sorry for the translation ;) ....

The new album will thus leave in 2007... One was unaware of still the reasons until today of them. Fortunately that people close to the group are there to light the lantern of the fans:

- first information which has its importance, Robert Smith has much evil for the writing of the texts of the next album. Not wishing to bait itself, it preferred to make a pause while waiting to find the inspiration.

- it also wishes to take time to work on the box DVD which should also leave the next year. With the last news, it should contain pêle-mixes the concert with Orange (1986), of Show (1992), of the extracts of the festivals 2005 and the extracts of passages TV.

- Concerning the European round planned for the autumn, it would be cancelled (one suspected it a little...) but on the other hand an American round would be envisaged (as in 1997). Robert Smith thinks of it and will make it if it wants time and of it...

Thank you in Nico and Gaélle for these infos!

See this info on http://www.picturesofcure.com/
Tof

Lady

Quote from: Tof on September 12, 2006, 16:15:31
- Concerning the European round planned for the autumn, it would be cancelled

what a sadness! :(
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

gioez

"- Concernant la tournée européenne prévue pour l'automne, elle serait annulée (on s'en doutait un peu...) mais par contre une tournée américaine serait prévue (comme en 1997). Robert Smith y pense et le fera s'il en a le temps et l'envie..."

Robert doit penser que le fans éuropéens il sont les plus fidèls... je crois que cette information peut etre fausse: je ne peux pas penser The Cure qu'ils ne feront pas la tournée européenne.
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

cureterra

Quote from: Tof on September 12, 2006, 16:15:31
of the extracts of the festivals 2005 .

most interesting is something of 1989, as somebody said...
*** VANILLA SMILE ***

[labyrinth]

as Robert said.... :P

however for the news regarding European tour i think it's just not true...