Happy Birthday Ulrich

Started by chemicaloverload, June 12, 2019, 08:37:31

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Happy birthday my dearest Ulrich. It's a special one so I hope you have a wonderful day and fill it with happiness, joy and when you have the time, lots and lots of fun  :×  :×
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

MeltingMan

Alles Gute zum Fünfzigsten, Ulrich! 😎 👍🏻
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

Happy Birthday! Wish you good health, money, love and lots of Cure gigs!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Thank you all so much!  :smth023
I listened to "Disintegration" in the car yesterday...
but I'm in a better mood today.  :happy
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

SueC

This is so terribly late, because this was before I joined this forum, but happy belated birthday, and Brett says you are now halfway to One Hundred Years;)
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Quote from: SueC on November 02, 2019, 10:59:13...happy belated birthday, and Brett says you are now halfway to One Hundred Years;)

Not sure what to say to this... so I just say: thank you.  :cool

SueC

You're welcome.  :)

Brett says he knows what he'd say in a case like this:  It doesn't matter if we all die.  :evil:
SueC is time travelling

SueC

Happy birthday Ulrich - on the right day this time!  :)

Many happy returns.

A couple of years ago we actually put the correct number of candles on Brett's cake - but we did have five members of the volunteer bushfire brigade present!  :lol:

He managed to blow them out with the one breath, so that's something.  :)

Wishing you a wonderful day!

And remember, age is only important in a cheese.  ;)
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Oh thank you so much, good to see this. Somehow I don't have a very busy day, but still I don't manage to do everything I wanted... never mind, I'll celebrate with relatives on Sunday (always good to have celebrations across a few days).  :cool

dsanchez

sorry I missed this - happy birthday! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Happy birthday @Ulrich!

I'm not sure if you like the standard Happy Birthday song - I personally really don't - but on marimbas things like that often improve a little.

How about Happy Birthday in a minor key? You can skip to 2:00 for that, but the preamble is funny. Fabulous multiple versions of a dull and boring standard with re-written lyrics to make you laugh. I want THOSE versions if I have to endure any!

We hope you have a very happy day and that it's sunny enough to eat outdoors. Also that the food will be wonderful!  :smth023

SueC is time travelling

word_on_a_wing

Happy Birthday Ulrich, hope you have a nice day  🍺
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

MeltingMan

Happy Birthday. It is good to know that you are "there" while others hide for weeks, months or even years - online, but also in real life.

Thanks! 🙂
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Thanks to @all! I'm pretty stuffed with an Italian pizza "Quattro Stagioni" now. (And the weather was perfect for sitting outside in the restaurant garden, not too hot, not too windy.) :happy

Now I'll have relatives coming for coffee & cake (it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it).

Special thanks to MM for noticing I'm often around. (Guess my life is too boring without CF or I just have too much time on my hands - even when I'm busy at work, there's always a few minutes to go online when I'm in the office anyway...)

I know the feeling about those who "disappear" for months, some of them at least manage to send an email for the b-day.  :-D

SueC

Quote from: Ulrich on June 12, 2021, 14:57:18Thanks to @all! I'm pretty stuffed with an Italian pizza "Quattro Stagioni" now. (And the weather was perfect for sitting outside in the restaurant garden, not too hot, not too windy.) :happy

Now I'll have relatives coming for coffee & cake (it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it).

Eeeeexellent!   :smth023

If you ate all four stagioni, no wonder you're stuffed. Hahaha!  :lol:  Happens we had pizza for lunch today too, but that was probably before you had breakfast!  :beaming-face  Salami and onion, and ham/mushroom/capsicum/olive (we make wholemeal bases from stoneground flour  :yum:).

Quote from: Ulrich on June 12, 2021, 14:57:18Special thanks to MM for noticing I'm often around. (Guess my life is too boring without CF or I just have too much time on my hands - even when I'm busy at work, there's always a few minutes to go online when I'm in the office anyway...)

You can't make a nice online community without people turning up regularly (and I don't mean regularly each February 29  :winking_tongue). So thanks to you and the other thimbleful of people who turn up regularly.  :smth023

If you jump up and down a bit you might be able to fit more cake in!  :angel
SueC is time travelling