BAD TRADER :smth011

Started by Freakshow, May 06, 2010, 13:20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Freakshow

:smth011 This is a warning for all of you who are into trading. I waited for a long time until I made up my mind. It is just the fact that there is no way to claim something so I would like at least to warn all of you.
So here's a short story of what happened and afterwards the trader's name.

At first we traded some dvds from January 2009 to July 2009 - all went well.
Then we agreed on a deal where I had to give a number of dvds for a rare recording - plus about 4 ordinary trades/ dvds for other shows.
I sent my parcel in early August 2009 - but to say this already here - have got nothing instead!!!!
On my first request he told me that his burner was damaged. A month later he told me he can't send that rare DVDs. When I insisted he said he would never trade with me again.
After some "nice" mails went this and that way he "offered" to send my dvds back. - Honestly what is the use of it? He already copied them and traded them onwards. In November 2009 I told him again that I expect something for the 8 shows I sent in early August - So I chose 8 recordings from his list - not declared as rare instead.
He ignored that - talked again about sending my dvds back. Then suddenly said the parcel got lost - the one with the first agreed on dvds - except the rare ones - so only two ordinary ones from 1992.
WEll, this never arrived - I suppose it was never send. I wrote an email to him every week - nothing happened.

THAT IS WHY I TELL YOU _ AVOID THIS PERSON _ SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL GET INTO TROUBLE!

It is DAVID W. or lullabyfr from France in forums. If you need more information - just tell me.

Again - trading is a great thing and there are really nice people out there - but persons like that really make you want to stop it at all.

Show me how you do that trick...

plainsong16

really sorry for you!!!!
i had too a very bad experience with a french too, years ago!!!
but if you like ,ever if you need something in particular, i can send my list and we can trade. let me know what you got it in your list and tell me please if you're agree with me. for the next time send me please your direction.i don't know if this could be a problem,but i live in Mexico at the moment. maybe for the distance...
let me know.

lostflower4

I've also had the misfortune of dealing with this clown. His full name is David Wojdowski and he's from Oignes, France. He also goes by David Robert sometimes.

I never traded with the guy, but rather had a bad dealing with something I purchased from him...

The item was a supposed "Berlin 2000 pre-FM promo" on 2 CDs, but it turned out just to be the common mono radio recording made my A.F. (known as cult_hero on various forums). This version has been shared and traded a lot, so many people know it.

So... I bought this for $200, thinking it was some super rare collectible, only to find out I already had this recording on my hard drive!  :twisted:

After a long dispute with PayPal, which required filling out all kinds of forms and submitting various proofs, I finally got my money back.  :D

I sent the discs back to him, but after a couple months he claimed he never received them. I sent the package with registered mail, so I find this really hard to believe. I never heard from him after that, and I never bothered tracking it anymore. But even if it did get lost somehow it's not like he'd be losing anything except some worthless CD-Rs that he could just re-make himself. In fact, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was the person who made them in the first place.  :lol: 

The writing on the CDs didn't even make sense...

"Promo radio show only"

:smth017

This was a big red flag before I bought them, but my curiosity got the better of me!  :oops:

Anyway, my best advice is to avoid this guy like the plague!!!  :!:

By the way, Mr. Wojdowski (and I know you're reading this), I have some German ancestry — so please go ahead with sending your famous insults, swastika photos and so forth, you f*cking bigot!  :smth076

Freakshow

I was asked by that trader to complete the information. So: today I got a letter from him with the dvds I sent to him in August last year.

japanesebaby

terrible. what an idiot.
it's the right thing to post about this, freakshow.

Quote from: Freakshow on May 06, 2010, 13:20:07
Again - trading is a great thing and there are really nice people out there - but persons like that really make you want to stop it at all.

well, i stopped trading and sharing shows for the very same reasons. there are simply too many idiots out there that ruin the fun. unless you're dealing with someone you already know personally, it's not worth all the trouble imo.

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 05, 2010, 23:37:46so please go ahead with sending your famous insults, swastika photos

wtf? you know i've a personal experience of one completely retarded french person calling me "german" when he wanted to insult me in a bad way. to be honest i actually found that incident pretty hilarious then. but seriously, this kind of behaviour is just childish.

btw, what's this joker's nick here on the forum? 
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Freakshow

Thanks a lot for the kind words "japanesebaby". Unfortunately, I don't know his nick in this forum - but I think it is pretty obvious to people who have dealt/ deal with him. Anyway, this whole thing caused a lot of trouble and I am still getting insults via email - but I just marked those  addresses spam so it doesn't bother me.
The sad thing is that there is no way to ask for justice in such a case - though his behaviour really showed his true face.
I made up my mind to continue trading  - but only with people I am really sure about. Otherwise he would have won!