The Cure and the "s" word

Started by Cure Freak, September 21, 2007, 12:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Quote from: disintegration on September 22, 2007, 10:02:40
If only tonight we could sleep
Fashination street

Yes, and hoping the session would last longer than two songs  :smth023  but then again, one of those extremely passionate moments, that dont last long, but are Grrreat !!
I havent had a shag for a few months, by choice, I just get tired of boys, I like Romance  :smth007

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

ROGUE

:smth002
Quote from: Lady on September 22, 2007, 12:03:11
THE KISS
A NIGHT LIKE THIS

:-D

Really KISS and A Night Like This ~ really ? mmmm ok  :smth048

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

:rockerYers LOVE KISS and Night Like This,  but well personal choice really, Kiss is a passionate song, But i find Night like this, Sad to me, so probably for me ~more like 'why cant i be you' and 'mint car', lets go to bed- just for a laugh at the start, and agree with Lordsquidy's13  choices.
But is not right or wrong, just personal choice  :smth023  all the songs ROCK my world !!!

YES Fascination Street for me, and pictures of you aswell   :smth055

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 22, 2007, 04:20:03
I wouldn't know! Plus, it would interfere with my precious internet sessions.  ;-O

I think you'll come to find you and I have alot in common! :)

I guess I'd pick "The KISS".

Something darker, I find darker goth-romantic things very sensual!*

*(for some reason I'd rather not explain...)

Lady

Quote from: ROGUE on September 22, 2007, 16:33:27
:rockerYers LOVE KISS and Night Like This,  but well personal choice really, Kiss is a passionate song, But i find Night like this, Sad to me, so probably for me ~more like 'why cant i be you' and 'mint car', lets go to bed- just for a laugh at the start, and agree with Lordsquidy's13  choices.
But is not right or wrong, just personal choice  :smth023  all the songs ROCK my world !!!

YES Fascination Street for me, and pictures of you aswell   :smth055

Yeah, I've based my choice especially on the music, not on the lyrics and imho the initial part of the kiss is so..wow! ;)

I agree for fascination street! :smth023
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Cure Freak

Kiss would be a  good one.
I knowe a guy who did to the same deep water as you . Not with me, of course. He was very worn out, after it.

lordsquidy13

Disintegration, lyrically, is probably the worst one. XD