What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Its great that this is a safe environment, Unlike alot of other sites- Where people take pleasure in giving people hell.

Please dont think iam stereotyping anyone, I found a site last night via the news, that is designed to help teenagers.+

And i am happy you are all here, and want you to stay.~~ Always :)
But if any of you ever feel that you need some help- of any kind, or advise, when noone else might be around.
Anyway i posted the site in 'Something else' section, but i dont think anyone will mind if i put it here
aswell, its reachout.com.au  - its designed by teenagers, for teenagers There is a weekly game theme, "ROC"
But you can ignore it- thats cool, I just wanted to put it out there,
I remember many times of deep depression, and parents not understanding, and always checking up on me, etc etc.

Love to see you all here, This is an awsum site  :rocker

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on September 20, 2007, 23:18:31
Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 20, 2007, 22:59:27
I f*cking hate teachers...

Hey be careful!. There are some teachers in Curefans.com (Marika and me, for instance)  :twisted:

right...  :twisted:

i'd agree with siouxsie_: the biggest morons at school at least i had the questionable pleasure to meet/get to know weren't teachers.
most teachers were harmless, maybe not your best friends but surely not the ones that giving you all the hardest time there.

but GYM teachers: i have to agree with that! those were the insane ones! :evil: and even if i wasn't really bad at sports, i was quite ok i think. yet it was sheer torture, the attitudes their had were simply sick!
they really did make me hate all kinds of sport for years and years, especially anything indoors.  :x
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

ROGUE

Same I used to have a connection with my teachers- even some i didnt talk to much - Except my drama teacher
**** kicked me out of class, for being into my 'role-play' too much ? when we were doing a play and rehersing.  :smth011
I remember that upset me heaps- she told me to get into the role...... and when i did, maybe i frightened her ? or i dont
know, maybe disrupted the class- But wish i knew why, still a big question mark on that one...she was the only teacher that
pissed me off- because she wouldnt communicate with me, at all- And she was supposed to be the 'adult'  :evil:
But all the other teachers were really nice  :D

strange_day

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 21, 2007, 05:40:55
School generally isn't a very pleasant experience for introspective types. I had a better relationship with my teachers than I had with any of the other students!

Aye, here here. Im currently 19, out of eductaion and basically much happier than i was back then... well in those situations anyway. Im ashamed to saymost of my peers are Morons and always will be, the same can go for teachers too, depends if you get lucky i suppose and dont end up with the middle-aged bitter-hating their job teachers.

Once you get out of the otherside of eductaion its great, because you're generally free from those people.... on the plus side i work in the Administration department of a Juvenile prison, which is great because some of the people who used to say things like that to me are now in there... not so clever now though, are they?  :-D  ;)

Its funny, the 'popular group' always has the smallest number of members and people like ourselves are more common than we think, its just that were all too shy to say hello to each other in real life.  ;)

Carnage Visor

What made me annoyed today...

THAT STUPID f*cking "Leave Brit Alone" guy gets his own show???

What the hell is wrong with people these days and the things they give such power to on the internet? The Numa Numa guy, the Star Wars Kid...people like the dumbest things. Is this what our world has come to?

People are seriously screwed up. I work my ass of putting my thoughts to video...making movies...but I get a little notice.

While these talentless fools are getting thousands for their mediocre crap that thousands of ignorant teenagers found funny.

I'm sorry...I just don't understand why society is so shallow and stupid...

ROGUE

Quote from: strange_day on September 21, 2007, 19:38:45
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 21, 2007, 05:40:55
School generally isn't a very pleasant experience for introspective types. I had a better relationship with my teachers than I had with any of the other students!

Aye, here here. Im currently 19, out of eductaion and basically much happier than i was back then... well in those situations anyway. Im ashamed to saymost of my peers are Morons and always will be, the same can go for teachers too, depends if you get lucky i suppose and dont end up with the middle-aged bitter-hating their job teachers.

Once you get out of the otherside of eductaion its great, because you're generally free from those people.... on the plus side i work in the Administration department of a Juvenile prison, which is great because some of the people who used to say things like that to me are now in there... not so clever now though, are they?  :-D  ;)

Its funny, the 'popular group' always has the smallest number of members and people like ourselves are more common than we think, its just that were all too shy to say hello to each other in real life.  ;)

That is so true.^

And as for the frustration of humanity and stupidity ~ guess we have to accept it, which is painful- best of times.  :smth011  But i guess it makes us appreciate the ones that do understand, and can communicate.

FarFar

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Siouxsie_

People who accuse other people of being "fags" and who use the term as an insult. It's astoundingly immature and most of the time it doesn't even make sense. I've been called a "goth fag" on quite a few occasions. :?

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 26, 2007, 06:47:40
People who accuse other people of being "fags" and who use the term as an insult. It's astoundingly immature and most of the time it doesn't even make sense. I've been called a "goth fag" on quite a few occasions. :?

GOTH FAG? I soooo wish I was goth!

I'd totally hang out with people like you...The people who say those words like "fag" are usually the boring ones, the ones with no uniqueness who disappear into a crowd and conform to all the typical teen standards...I f*cking HATE that crowd! Be original!!!

That's what I do...I don't conform and listen or wear what other people my age do. It causes problems, I get accused of being gay because I like Kate Bush and other quirky music artists, I'm an actor and a writer and not a sports fan.

Voila! They're the bad guys...we're the interesting ones!

Anyway, I'm being unusually positive right now, I'm usually very down on myself...must be a special occasion! :smth023

japanesebaby

i'm PISSED because psychic tv was supposed to play here tomorrow but they freaking cancelled!  :evil:

http://genesisp-orridge.com/index.php?album_id=1&section=news

now i missed this!:

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Carnage Visor

Today I lost a friend. And he didn't even care. I'm sure everything will be alright by tomorrow, but we had a huge fight and he told me my feelings didn't make sense. He's a little manipulator! He pretends to be innocent and blames me for the fight!

LuvURobert

Hmmm.  There were lots of things that annoyed me today, but the first one was probably my 4yr old sneaking into my bed and waking me up with loud, sniffling sounds in my ear, followed by some lovely coughing.  I'm NOT a morning person... can 'ya tell?? :smth011
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Cure Freak

I'm annoyed that Steve Hewitt has left Placebo. He's been with them for 11 years and it's ashame he's no longer with them.

silversand

Oh, that is really sad that Steve Hewitt has left Placebo :(

scatcat

:smth068
\one thing that has annoyed me today are the breeding season of spiders in Melbourne this time of year,, they start to spin their webs and intrude when they can into my house.. I have to get it organically sprayed soon, to prevent summer take -over by 8 legged creepies!! I have anxiety, so I see a spider, I cannot relax until I know IT IS DEAD ..AND HIS FRIENDS & OFFSSPRINGS!! ( we have some deadly spiders here in OZ,) so I just kill 'em and then can relax!! :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life