What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

Quote from: silversand on October 09, 2007, 20:05:31
Oh, that is sad  :(
I hope FarFar will reconsider it and comes back.
And i also hope she is well. We will miss her  :(

I hope farfar is okay.. ?? :cry:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

Mosquito bites! :x
And my BF started back to work this week and while on the way to work a big piece of metal hit his windshield of his new car. and there was a hailstorm, which put numerous dents in it. he just got it six weeks ago. he had to get a new car, becasue he got into a minor accident. he hit a tree on the way to work and smashed up the front real bad.

Steve

Quote from: Cure Freak on October 10, 2007, 11:45:08
And my BF started back to work this week and while on the way to work a big piece of metal hit his windshield of his new car. and there was a hailstorm, which put numerous dents in it. he just got it six weeks ago. he had to get a new car, becasue he got into a minor accident. he hit a tree on the way to work and smashed up the frone real bad.

OMG CF. I hope he's alright.
Fcuk the car. You can replace those. Main thing is that he's okay.
Oh & I know what you mean about the skeeters. I go fishing & they are little b@stards at about 9pm  :evil:.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Cure Freak

Quote from: Steve on October 10, 2007, 11:48:47
Quote from: Cure Freak on October 10, 2007, 11:45:08
And my BF started back to work this week and while on the way to work a big piece of metal hit his windshield of his new car. and there was a hailstorm, which put numerous dents in it. he just got it six weeks ago. he had to get a new car, becasue he got into a minor accident. he hit a tree on the way to work and smashed up the front real bad.

OMG CF. I hope he's alright.
Fcuk the car. You can replace those. Main thing is that he's okay.
Oh & I know what you mean about the skeeters. I go fishing & they are little b@stards at about 9pm  :evil:.
Thank goodness, he's alright. The accident, he got shaken up a bit. But no injuries. But, with his new car, he's very unhappy right now.
I couldn't sleep well, last night, because of them.

LuvURobert

QuoteThank goodness, he's alright. The accident, he got shaken up a bit. But no injuries. But, with his new car, he's very unhappy right now.

:smth006 Hi, CF!!  I'm so sorry to hear such back luck with your BF!  Happy to hear that he's physically ok though!!  That's what's important.   :D  Take care!
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Cure Freak

Quote from: LuvURobert on October 10, 2007, 17:43:42
QuoteThank goodness, he's alright. The accident, he got shaken up a bit. But no injuries. But, with his new car, he's very unhappy right now.

:smth006 Hi, CF!!  I'm so sorry to hear such back luck with your BF!  Happy to hear that he's physically ok though!!  That's what's important.   :D  Take care!

thanks. true. you also.

and i'm not annoyed over this. i'm unhappy becasue he's unhappy.

ROGUE

:smth011 I heard of a nasty hail storm, big as bowling balls or something.

Anyway Iam also glad he is ok,

But its such a hassle with cars, and after being in an accident very hard to shake the memory.

I actually still get 'flash backs' of my car accident, so lucky i survived. A lady from Sydney last year on 'grand final' day for aussie football,
in the evening, in Melb, on Sydney road- Decided to do a sudden u turn, didnt see me.
God i wish i could forget, not as much fun driving sometimes- when i get the memory, i go so slow.

But other times i feel confident again, and thrash it a bit.

Still, really happy he made it out ok.  :)

ROGUE

I been clicking everyones Karma - Wondering what it is...... doh hoyyyyyyyyyyy

japanesebaby

Quote from: ROGUE on October 11, 2007, 10:16:21
I been clicking everyones Karma - Wondering what it is...... doh hoyyyyyyyyyyy

please see here:

http://www.curefans.com/index.php/topic,4097.msg32828.html#msg32828

and have a little bit patience thanks...  :smth001
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

ROGUE

Buga- now you tell me., what happens if you have already clicked away- thinking it might take you somewhere interesting ? or who knows

I know it seems obvious now, but yes i meant 2 of the clicks but maybe not the third.? umm buga hey- seeing as though that person is ignoring me now, i wouldnt have sent it.
Bitchy- maybe, but honest.

I think i will only click my old friends, for now.

and probably the person who clicked me didnt mean it either, ohh no.    ahhh.

japanesebaby

Quote from: ROGUE on October 11, 2007, 10:35:59
Buga- now you tell me., what happens if you have already clicked away- thinking it might take you somewhere interesting ? or who knows

I know it seems obvious now, but yes i meant 2 of the clicks but maybe not the third.? umm buga hey- seeing as though that person is ignoring me now, i wouldnt have sent it.
Bitchy- maybe, but honest.

I think i will only click my old friends, for now.

and probably the person who clicked me didnt mean it either, ohh no.    ahhh.

i don't think anything bad has happened if you've been clicking away - it only didn't work because you clicked too many times, that's all.
so no fear.

and no i don't think it's meant to be something you just click everytime you just see a friend either: it's really meant to be used with helpful posts, for giving credit to some help/hints/useful things you learned. or the other way round. 
so let's not make it a "club thing" like "everytime i see you and you see me we click karmakarmakarma" or something. 
at the moment, just take it easy and have some patience... :smth001
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

CureCrusader

I'm annoyed cause this karma thing and evryone seem sad........   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

ROGUE

I thought it was pretty great without this "karma"- this is the only thing i have ever disagreed with, and already iam thinking here come the 'smites'.  And i dont really care anymore, its already starting to crush debates.

Iam sorry i got upset,  everyone has before.

God i have appologised so many times, -but i just dont like the idea, is that exceptable ?

Why not just be helpful for the sake of it. Its great here, why change something that works so well ?    sort of annoyed., think i will join Far Far now.

And everyone can agree, and have nothing to talk about, and it will be so interesting !  :roll:

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on October 11, 2007, 13:33:56
I thought it was pretty great without this "karma"- this is the only thing i have ever disagreed with, and already iam thinking here come the 'smites'.  And i dont really care anymore, its already starting to crush debates.

Iam sorry i got upset,  everyone has before.

God i have appologised so many times, -but i just dont like the idea, is that exceptable ?

Why not just be helpful for the sake of it. Its great here, why change something that works so well ?    sort of annoyed., think i will join Far Far now.

And everyone can agree, and have nothing to talk about, and it will be so interesting !  :roll:

No!!! :( :( :( Where is farfar?? :shock: :( love your input Rogue. :smth023 everyone has an opinion.. i am annoyed today .. all this rubbish.. i miss farfar too..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php