What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Quote from: Sussex on March 08, 2008, 09:49:15
Quote from: sues777 on March 06, 2008, 09:43:23
Hi sussex!  I'm sorry to hear you have the flu - colds and flus are AWFUL!! :smth011
Hope you get better soon!

Thanks sues777..I'm getting better now after taking some meds. :)
glad to  hear that.

I'm annoyedf, I can't get into my myspace page. Myspace says my e-mail doesn't exist.
:x

CureCrusader

Quote from: Cure Freak on March 08, 2008, 19:50:48

I'm annoyedf, I can't get into my myspace page. Myspace says my e-mail doesn't exist.

hey CureFreak- just check out my siggy- maybe we don't exist at all?  :shock:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Cure Freak

Quote from: CureCrusader on March 08, 2008, 20:04:29
Quote from: Cure Freak on March 08, 2008, 19:50:48

hey CureFreak- just check out my siggy- maybe we don't exist at all?  :shock:

maybe so.
:lol:

the one i just had up, is form Just Like Heaven vid. but it's too pixeled on here. Due to the size, I suppose. Doesn't look that good. I changed it. Now it's just Rob singing.

Lisa.Lovecat

i'm annoyed, because nobody replies to my messages on myspace and because the weekend is going to end  :smth011
I could kill you without trying, that's accuracy :-D

Cure Freak

about the myspace thing. i put in a rewuest to have my account deleted. but that ws like 2 days ago. so i thought i could still get into my account. as of today, i see that my account is deleted.

i'm annoyed today becasue i'm having terrible back spasms.

scatcat

hi guys.
just back for a day. not tooo well.

annoyed today.. well.. dsanchez's   "Karma"  keeps going down.
WTF!!

he is one of the most visible and helpful members/admins of this site. whoever is doing this..get your act together.

I am really annoyed. He doesnot  'complain' like others.. but it is obvious.
I dislike the 'smite' thing.. so , ease up on  the one who provides this site as well as  with the other mods!!

off now,
see you later.
scatcat
xx
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

I know! There's really no reason to do that...I mean, if anything, we should all be upping each other's karma points because we're all friends...or at least SOME of us...

Dum Dum DUNNNNN!

:lol: JK

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on March 12, 2008, 16:05:19
annoyed today.. well.. dsanchez's   "Karma"  keeps going down.
WTF!!

he is one of the most visible and helpful members/admins of this site. whoever is doing this..get your act together.
I think David knows most of us respect and appreciate him and what he does -- I bet he's not too worried about a few random ninnies who play with the karma thing.
Go David! :smth023

sues777

The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Janko

ADELE AND DUFFY AND EVERY OTHER "NEW AMY" THAT THEY MANUFACTURE THESE DAYS...

:smth011
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

frog_s

It annoyed me today that I woke up feeling SICK. Now I have to go out and work and tomorrow my mum will come visit and I polly won't even be able to step out my bed 'cheers'  :smth011

I know, is not THAT bad hahahaha, but it sure ANNOYES me so.....

Cheers

lostflower4

I was eating some (extremely hot) salsa tonight, and apparently still had a little bit on my finger when I proceeded to put my finger in my eye.  :smth088

Let me tell you, it really wasn't the best experience...

scatcat

Quote from: lostflower4 on March 28, 2008, 01:44:21
I was eating some (extremely hot) salsa tonight, and apparently still had a little bit on my finger when I proceeded to put my finger in my eye.  :smth088

:D may i ask, pray tell.... WHY did you put your finger in your eye ?    :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

lostflower4

Quote from: scatcat on March 28, 2008, 05:16:06

:D may i ask, pray tell.... WHY did you put your finger in your eye ?    :smth011

Because I had an itch?

It's not like I jammed it in there or anything, but it was enough to get the sauce in there.  :oops:

Steve

Ouch!
I cook a lot of Indian & Thai food & use lots of fresh chillies.
It's not just eyes you need to be careful with, I can tell you.
A trip to the toilet can be pretty extreme after handling spicy stuff :shock:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php