What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Boss calling at 22h40 (!!!!) to see if me and my collegue are ready with a document we have to present on tuesday :?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

the time change from summer to winter time, stupid teachers and even more stupid students, who think their attitude is gonna get them somewhere.. HA hard work baby!!!!!
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

alwaysprayingforRAIN

my ipod is just randomly turning on and off without me doing anything... WTF ?? this topic should be named what pissed you off today  :smth011
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

i was told by my employer today that i will lose part of my second job (i have two part-time jobs) after the summer, starting from next august. i will lose almost two thirds of my current hours. :( 
the reason: they "need to save money and need to cut down the costs"...  savings, savings, savings...
and there's nothing i can say to it, it makes no difference. if i complain i might only lose it all. 

:(
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 18, 2009, 22:13:12
i was told by my employer today that i will lose part of my second job (i have two part-time jobs) after the summer, starting from next august. i will lose almost two thirds of my current hours. :( 
the reason: they "need to save money and need to cut down the costs"...  savings, savings, savings...
and there's nothing i can say to it, it makes no difference. if i complain i might only lose it all. 

Sad to hear jb.

Just heard on the news today that the numbers of unemployed persons between the ages 18 - 25 in Sweden reached a total of 25 %. Pretty scary. We´re talking about a lost generation here. A comparison with Denmark is devastating for Swedish polititians and educaters. The Danish numbers of unempoyed people in the same ages are 12 %. That´s high too, of course but still a lot better. I´ll guess that you can say that these facts annoyed me and made me worry a lot.
again and again and again and again and again and...

crowbi_wan

Damn, jb, that sucks.  :(  I feel for you.

japanesebaby

thanks guys, i've been really pissed about this since yesterday.
and i've been extra-pissed also because of the way i was told about it: because actually my employer didn't even bother telling it to me herself, directly, but just sent someone else to mention it to me in a "oh, by the way..." kind of style. just as if it wasn't a really important thing at all. well, probably wasn't important to her - but certainly for me!
that kind of attitude sucks! :x

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 19, 2009, 18:11:38
that kind of attitude sucks! :x

It absolutely does. That kind of King Size attitude is really one of the low spots in human behaviour.

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 18, 2009, 22:13:12

Oh JB sorry to hear this. That's really sucks.
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

looks like a lost my wallet with some important documents there :?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on May 23, 2009, 16:24:19

too bad for that, it sucks.  :?
i actually already thought i had lost my phone yesterday night but luckily it was found.

fiction

Sad to hear about that. I really hope You´ll get Your thing back.

I´m a bit pissed because of a flat tyre on my bicycle. I thought I fixed it but there must´ve been a thorn or something left in the tyre itself that I missed when I fixed the tube. No business opened this time of the day so I have to wait until monday to fix it.

Trust...

Hope for you that you find it back  ;)

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 23, 2009, 17:02:20
too bad for that, it sucks.  :?

the worst is that my resident permit is there :?

and I was thinking to go to Bruxelles for the concert and visit some friends in Belgium.

Usually there are no controls in most european borders, but if they do (and sometimes they do), I will be really fucked up :?

I don't know if I should risk or not :(
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on May 23, 2009, 18:52:15
I´m a bit pissed because of a flat tyre on my bicycle. I thought I fixed it but there must´ve been a thorn or something left in the tyre itself that I missed when I fixed the tube. No business opened this time of the day so I have to wait until monday to fix it.

I bought me a new ironing system at wednesday and try it out today, guess what ... no steam and a lot of noise  :smth013
I must wait also untill monday and had to do all the iron job with my old one  :smth011