Ideas for Christmas

Started by dsanchez, November 09, 2006, 22:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

I've registered!! Hey, we don't have much money either, especially coming up tp Xmas, but, to spend a few dollars on a small "gift" then maybe some dollars to post ( wouldn't be too much) would give me as much joy as receiving something!
OoOO can't wait to go and have a good look at the souveniers at the little shop down the street!!  :smth041
Do we put a little note in the present? Like..hi..It's melly from Oz...or do we keep it anonymous?
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

FarFar

wow..christmas is coming...

what present sholud i give to my friend????
he so kind...could you help me??? :-D

i decide to give him a watch....is it a good ideas...or i just made a card on my own decoration...which one is sweet...

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

melly

Quote from: FarFar on December 03, 2007, 06:38:34

i decide to give him a watch....is it a good ideas...or i just made a card on my own decoration...which one is sweet...

Both are very nice as gifts...but, personally, I always treasure something someone has made, or painted, for me. To know that the person has taken the time and put in the effort to actually make me something warms my heart. I still have every card my son has made me, plus any small "trinkets" he lovingly crafted whilst he was small. They are as precious as gold to me. So, I hope that may help you in your decision!!  :smth023
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

billee

I agree melly.
Maybe a little note in with the parcel would be a nice touch :D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

dsanchez

So far just three persons joined the idea..hope this number will grown :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

FarFar

Quote from: melly on December 03, 2007, 08:44:05
Quote from: FarFar on December 03, 2007, 06:38:34

Both are very nice as gifts...but, personally, I always treasure something someone has made, or painted, for me. To know that the person has taken the time and put in the effort to actually make me something warms my heart. I still have every card my son has made me, plus any small "trinkets" he lovingly crafted whilst he was small. They are as precious as gold to me. So, I hope that may help you in your decision!!  :smth023

thanks melly...now i think i gift him both a card and watch..it much batter...i hope he gonna likes it...have you been to Malaysia...

In malaysia there is tallest twin tower in the world and it called KLCC...KLC is the place where i work..and it has the tallest christmas tree in Malaysia...it so cool...and one day i'll take a pic and show it to you okay... :smth023  :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

4NG13-angie

Quote from: dsanchez on December 03, 2007, 16:07:53

I´m in, now we are four, hahaha, let´s spread the spirit! :smth001
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

melly

I would love to see the worlds biggest xmas tree FarFar!!! No, I haven't been to Malaysia, but I hear it is quite lovely!! I am sure your friend will treasure both gifts!! 

Quote from: 4NG13-angie on December 04, 2007, 06:50:32

I´m in, now we are four, hahaha, let´s spread the spirit! :smth001

You ARE joking aren't you? Only 4 people have registered for the "Secret Present"???  wow..I'm shocked and a little sad about that... :smth090

billee

Don't worry melly, still time left . It gets a little crazy this time of year.  :-D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

sues777

I'm in too!  Stuff like this is what Christmas should be about!!  :D
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

dsanchez

Now eight people total! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

great! can we still do with just eight?

come on guys, it will fun!! I know that I've been a very naughty girl, so no present from Santa for me this year!!  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

Quote from: dsanchez on December 04, 2007, 14:16:26

Now eight people total! :smth023

Well, that's a little bit better!! I honestly thought there would be say, at least 15-20 people eager to join in. It doesn't matter if you're new here ( I am!) and don't really "know" anybody,and you certainly do not have to spend much money at all...it's the whole spirit of Christmas thing..... c'mon Curefans!! Let's get a few more!! please??  I know you can do it.... :smth023

Quote from: scatcat on December 04, 2007, 14:20:49
great! can we still do with just eight?

come on guys, it will fun!! I know that I've been a very naughty girl, so no present from Santa for me this year!!  ;)

:smth084    you too?? he he he

4NG13-angie

"You made the rain bleed...you..."

ROGUE

:smth050  Iam inn, but not sure if posty will make it ontime, even with air-mail.  Otherwise me in.  :smth023

Oh well, nice thought anyway David.   :smth051