Ideas for Christmas

Started by dsanchez, November 09, 2006, 22:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

Hey Billee...have you got your secret present yet?? Haven't heard from you in this thread, so was just wondering?
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

billee

still waiting melly, but thats ok. I'm just glad mine made it to David, the suspense was almost too much for this old chook :-D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

billee

:smth039
I received my parcel this morning, hand delivered by Mr Australia Post. All the way from dear Angie in Mexico. I know have my own little piece of Mexico and an adorable little Mexican doll sitting pride of place here at my puter.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) 4 Angie
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

I am still waiting by the letterbox,.. it has cooled down here and mail is slowly trickling in... I am in extreme anticipation... like, who my secret friend is on the other side?? hmmm... I agree about customs... the labradors have eaten my parcel??!!  ;)

:P
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

4NG13-angie

Billee!!

I am soooo happy that you received the little box!! I was told that it would take longer but it finally came to you. Thank you for the PM, I loved it! :smth023

Hugs too! :D

Angie ^_^
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

melly

Hey scatcat!!! U got your present yet???!!!  :smth031
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

:?  no, I really do think that it got lost??  :smth086   oh, well, I was looking forward to some kind of surprise.. it is apparent that some mail did not get through around xmas time, as i failed to receive an important letter.  :?:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

ohhh...damn! Have Australia Post confirmed it has been lost? What a balls up!!
I bet your secret friend isn't too happy with our postal service too...
I know it gets busy around christmas time, but it's their JOB to ensure the mail gets to where it should...
and you really needed a little surprise too... shame...

CureCrusader

Quote from: scatcat on January 25, 2008, 11:30:02
:?  no, I really do think that it got lost??  :smth086   oh, well, I was looking forward to some kind of surprise.. it is apparent that some mail did not get through around xmas time, as i failed to receive an important letter.  :?:

@scatcat   
:lol: I will stand in for your 'secret friend' if Aussie Post don't deliver soon!!
( i won't be so secret then though, will I ?)   :smth023

:smth031
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

scatcat

Quote from: melly on January 26, 2008, 09:22:49
ohhh...damn! Have Australia Post confirmed it has been lost? What a balls up!!
I bet your secret friend isn't too happy with our postal service too...
I know it gets busy around christmas time, but it's their JOB to ensure the mail gets to where it should...
and you really needed a little surprise too... shame...

sweet melly..    :smth023
I have been to the post office weekly, also waiting at home everyday for the early deliveries from Aust. Post.
Don't despair.. I have recieved PM from my no-longer secret friend.. surprisingly!!
It could be just the case of a VERY late delivery, as I did not know where my mail was supposed to be arriving from.  :shock:

@thanks CureCrusader for volunteering to be a stand-in !!  :-D 

My birthday's around the corner.. so it may arrive then.. just purr-fect  :P
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

Ohhh okay, well as long as you get it, that's the main thing! Where on earth is your secret friend? Didn't know there were cure fans in the salt mines in Siberia...  :shock:
OOoO whens ya birfday?? c'mon you can tell me, I won't say, I promise....cos I know it's a BIG one!! oops...  :-D

scatcat

actually, not far from Siberia... about a finger's length ( measured on my World Globe!!)  ;) 

me birfday... hmm...  8)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

The secret friend 2008
http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5735.0.html

Everybody is welcome to participate :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo