You can't download anything from Megaupload? *Read this*

Started by dsanchez, July 26, 2006, 16:09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

I am sure many of you could not download the files posted here because this restriction in Megaupload:

"All download slots (100) assigned to your country are in use.Please try again later.  

NEW: All users of our free Megaupload Toolbar enjoy unlimited downloads around the clock.

Click here to download and install the toolbar, then retry your download.  

For unlimited use of our service, you can buy our Premium Membership. "

Speaking personally, the last time I could download a Cure bootleg from Curefans.com was about 2 months ago, or more. It's decision of the people who post the bootlegs to choose the file transfer system for doing so, and since everyone here prefers Megaupload than Rapidshare.de (which is in my opinion, better) then I share with you guys the trick for downloading from Megaupload and avoiding this stupid "ll download slots (100) assigned to your country are in use" message.

Megaupload slots problem solved (for Mozilla And Ie7)(tabish17)

As you might know, if that message appears, and if you want to stop the message from appearing, you have to download the "Alexa Toolbar", which is 100% spyware. So why do that? Here is the crack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Mozilla Firefox:

1. Go to CODEhttp://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59

2. Click Install Now to install addon.

3. Restart Firefox. Go to Tools-->User Agent Switcher--->Options--->Options

4. Click User Agents--->Add

5. Type this: (copy and paste)

+ Description: MEGAUPLOAD

+ User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Alexa Toolbar)

6. Click OK twice to finish adding User Agent.

7. From now, before downloading any file on megaupload just go Tools--> User Agent Switcher-->MEGAUPLOAD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow THESE instructions if you use IE 7

1.Go to Start and click Run, then type regedit.

2. Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]

3. Right click on Post Platform > New > String Value.

4. Keep "Alexa Toolbar" as a name for the string. Don't do anything else, or else it won't work.

This tricks the MegaUpload site into believing that you have Alexa Toolbar installed on your PC.

You better do this quickly, because MegaUpload will soon find out about this

Source:

http://yahooindiaforum.com/indiaforum/index.php?showtopic=163
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo