Currently drinking

Started by Steve, October 02, 2007, 13:05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

This would have to be my first time in here, but I am now drinking a tall cold glass of Diet Coke. (not old enough to "drink" drink)  :lol:
I couldn't live without soda... :D

melly

Quote from: Hero on January 17, 2008, 23:12:56
Baileys from a shoe  :smth043

:shock:

details please..... :smth047

yeah, I know...but I gotta live vicariously through young people these days..*sigh*
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

Quote from: melly on January 18, 2008, 07:53:10
Quote from: Hero on January 17, 2008, 23:12:56
Baileys from a shoe  :smth043

:shock:

details please..... :smth047

yeah, I know...but I gotta live vicariously through young people these days..*sigh*

:smth046    hehehe  :-D  .. hero .. please explain!! :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

LuvURobert

Quote from: Carnage Visor on January 17, 2008, 23:37:28
This would have to be my first time in here, but I am now drinking a tall cold glass of Diet Coke. (not old enough to "drink" drink)  :lol:
I couldn't live without soda... :D

Hey, CV.  Funny the only time I drink soda is with rum.  :shock:  I couldn't live without Captain Morgan!  :lol:  Don't worry... you're not missing much!  :smth011
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

LuvURobert

Oh, and BTW... currently just drinking coffee with cream & sugar!
"And I shiver and shake

Hero

My friends are disturbed and dared me to do it... :roll:
The possibilities are endless though:
Baileys from a shoe
Southern Comfort from a moccasin
Tequila from a Cowboy hat....
:smth043

The soda thing, i couldnt live without it either, it much more convenient than alcohol, very versatile. Im a bit addicted to diet coke and my mum nags me about it but at the end of the day its better than heroin! ;)

Diet Coke from a clog...

psichonaut

Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

LuvURobert

Quote from: Hero on January 18, 2008, 20:19:59
My friends are disturbed and dared me to do it... :roll:
The possibilities are endless though:
Baileys from a shoe
Southern Comfort from a moccasin
Tequila from a Cowboy hat....
:smth043

LOL!  Too funny.  Sorry to get off topic for a sec, but you just reminded me of my bachelorette party.  My friends made me lick a shot of Baileys off of a plate at the bar.  It was quite hilarious, although I really felt like an ass and took way longer than I cared for.  Even the bartender got a kick out of it and was laughing at me (not with me).  A patron at the bar even lent me his ponytail holder so I didn't have to lick my hair off the plate as well.  Hehee!  :lol:

Ya, know... it actually kinda burned my throat having to lick it up like a cat :shock:

p.s.  Do you actually own a moccasin or a cowboy hat?  LOL! I guess it could be a fun game... could be like a drunken scavenger hunt?? :-D
"And I shiver and shake

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on January 18, 2008, 20:19:59

Diet Coke from a clog...

got the chuckles now...  :smth042
:smth043  when I first read this, I thought it said Diet Coke from a dog !!??

... :shock:  and I just got new glasses!! I am a blind bat. It does say c.l.o.g.?? doesn't it??  :?

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

I have my glasses on, and I too thought it was "diet coke from a dog".. :shock:
my thoughts were " hmmm, this person is a little tooooo weird"..  :smth043 :smth044    until I read your reply scatcat...c l o g ...and whilst that idea brings a chuckle ( although drinking from receptacles in which cheesey feet may have been in, made me wince) it compared favourably to extracting diet coke from a canine...   :smth078
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

melly

veering off topic a minute...but...it's easily done. to mis-read something. My son sent me a text message, on my mobile phone, telling me what they ( he and his mates) had done on the weekend... all the friends have "nick-names"..Now, one of his pals has the surname of "burns"..
ms from him said.." went to a mates of burns..etc etc..."
now, on my mobile phone, burns looked like bums..
so, I replied.. "who's bums?"
ms back; "WHAT??!"
me to him; "WHOS BUMS? which one of your friends do you call BUMS??!!"
ms back; "its BURNS ya dick...not bums!! put ya glasses on!! haha"

oh.... he he he.... :oops:

Hero

Quote from: LuvURobert on January 18, 2008, 23:44:54

p.s.  Do you actually own a moccasin or a cowboy hat?  LOL! I guess it could be a fun game... could be like a drunken scavenger hunt?? :-D

I think it was a slipper in disguise??? And i have a very horrible pink cowboy hat which has no other purpose than to drink bevrages from  :D

Yes it said CLOG, Im not sure how you get diet coke into a dog, mine is scared of all drinks... Im not THAT wierd :-D

Anyway im currently drinking Strawberry Milkshake, from a regular glass! (its a bit early for games)

scatcat

:-D  okay, cheekily picking up this topic again...

those of you who deny themselves that they HAVE been drinking.. well.. shame on you!  :roll:

CDWCF:  a lovely glass of W.A. Merlot.. just to take the chill out of this lonely night. 

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

sues777

Quote from: scatcat on August 02, 2008, 19:20:28
:-D  okay, cheekily picking up this topic again...

oh,why not?? 

cdwcf - Grey Goose and tonic...and kicking back with my copy of Staring at the Sea: The Images....
It's been one of those days, but now things are looking up  :D
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Carnage Visor

A lovely glass of Diet Coke with sugar free lemonade mix in there, a bit of green tea, served chilled with crushed ice. So soothing!  :smth051

I'm reading PARTY MONSTER by James St. James. (I noticed everyone was also stating a book or activity along with the drink! ;)) It's great great fun!

Cheers!