hi there!

Started by EgleSometimes, November 30, 2014, 18:02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

EgleSometimes

Hi people!
I'm Egle, an 18 year-old girl from southern Italy (I live in a city called Bari, in the super-giga-extra remote South of Italy, that none of you must have heard of haha), and I'm very glad I finally got to find this forum!
I love the cure to death, and Robert Smith , along with David Bowie, is my personal god. Meeting both of them would be my ultimate life achievement. The last thing I need to do in my life before I can peacefully die.

The thing I'm trying to do now is managing to find three tickets for the december 21st show at the Eventim apollo. You guys have no idea about how desperate I am to be able to be there!

But anyway, cheers, sorry for my super-awful English, and if you could help me with those tickets, well, I would be thankful for life :oops:

mooki

No matter what, there will always be cool young girls like yourself getting into amazing bands like The Cure, ALWAYS. That is the great thing about life.

Welcome!

dsanchez

I actually know Bari... there's a football team there right?! :) Welcome to Curefans.com and hopefully see you in London!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Hi and welcome to the forum!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...