Greetings All!

Started by Bunnyman, November 02, 2020, 16:07:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnyman

Hi Everyone... I'm new here.  I stumbled on this site after searching for place to discuss Cure lyrics.

I suppose I rediscovered the cure after so many years.  I can't stop listening to the Disintegration album...i'm not sure why, but it evokes so many deep emotions in me.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
"How the end always is"

SueC

G'day, @Bunnyman, and welcome!  :cool  Which corner of the planet are you from?  We're "Down Under" in Australia, sort of in the sticks (but very scenic sticks).  ("We" as in our little household, both love music including reams of stuff from The Cure.  My being a fan is my husband's fault, because he had Bloodflowers on his iPod and I came across that accidentally when borrowing that iPod, and had difficulty getting my jaw back off the ground when I first heard that!)

Disintegration seems like an apt soundtrack for modern times, as well as for personal ruminating.

I'm guessing your moniker is a musical reference, rather than a pointer to your having a pet rabbit?   :yum:

Have a good week!  :)
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Welcome to the forum!

Quote from: Bunnyman on November 02, 2020, 16:07:10I can't stop listening to the Disintegration album...i'm not sure why, but it evokes so many deep emotions in me.

I can understand that, it always has done the same with me.

Looking forward to discussing lyrics with you!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Bunnyman

Hi SueC, thanks for the welcome...I look forward to some meaningful discussions here! I'm on the other side of the planet...in Toronto, Canada!

Quote from: SueC on November 03, 2020, 00:30:15I'm guessing your moniker is a musical reference, rather than a pointer to your having a pet rabbit?  :yum:

Definitely a musical reference as you so keenly noted. Echo and Bunnymen were are big part of my introduction to 'real' music. In fact i'm listening to 'New Direction' as I type this message!! 

Best,
"How the end always is"

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Quote from: Bunnyman on November 13, 2020, 16:24:30Hi SueC, thanks for the welcome...I look forward to some meaningful discussions here!

You're welcome and be careful what you wish for bwahahahaha!   :lol:  :angel  :winking_tongue

How nice for us to have a reporter-on-the-ground-in-Canada!   :cool

And how nice you're listening to New Direction instead of One Direction!
SueC is time travelling