do you make sports?

Started by dsanchez, August 27, 2007, 17:25:45

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Nice pictures, Marika.  Funny reading your post as well.  Around 1998 or so, my wife was being recruited by her employer (the company that I currently work for) to move to and work in Stockholm.  Her former project leader was there and was trying to get us to move over to work, and they were throwing a boat load of money at us.  We ultimately declined.

Anyway, I started snowboarding around 1988 or so, and the guy that was our guide took us to a ski resort outside of Stockholm.  I remember him saying about how big the resort was and how you could see the entire country from the top.  I nearly pissed myself laughing when we got there- the mountain was a tiny bump compared to some of the mountains I have snowboarded on in New York, Vermont, etc.

Getting back to the pics, click here http://www.nucleartourist.com/images/Limrick1.gif for a similar picture to what I see out of the front window of my house.  I literally live within 2 miles of these monsters!

j

Quote from: boneheadhaggar on August 27, 2007, 19:01:04
I used to do a lot of athletics (middle distance and cross country racing) now due to injuries, time, etc. all I do is coach my sons soccer team

Football, Boney, Football.  Don't "American" it up for us!

temptation-cure

FIETSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
bycicle!!
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

rjl

I get next to zero exercise these days. It's a wonder that I stay so thin...

I used to run every so often, and cross-country ski in the winter. Both of them nice cardio exercise, and repetitive / simple enough to afford you plenty of time to just think, or take in your surroundings.

When I lived in the city, I used to walk home from work on nice days, instead of taking the subway. Now that I live slightly outside of town, and work in the middle of the state, I'm always driving.

disintegration

Football, always football!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

iwannashagsimon

I haven't played footie since I was in school--many many many years ago.  But that was only during gym class. Never actually played on a team.

Nowadays I try to go to a health club that has bikes and a basketball court.  Altho I admit standing in one spot and shooting baskets isn't much sport.

Sussex

I do Jog..and sometimes Futsal.. :-D
"Thick As Shit"

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

FarFar

aerobics...cha cha cha huhuhu...
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Siouxsie_

I'm far too lazy for sport.  :lol:

Dillinger

i play foootball most days in school and ocassionly in my spare time, cant be bothered with a proper team though