What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

"The hills are alive with the sound of music, lalalalala"   thats why iam pissed off.
fken 'sound of c*nti music'  how many times did i have to sit through that when i was too small to run away(let alone walk), ahhhhh THE HORROR drilled into my brain  :twisted:

Just joking Canage V- but shi line me up i wanna copy- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :lol:

CURE FREAK -Thank You for posting in another thred, few days ago  Roberts wig being taken off by Simon,  :shock: Hypnotised me for several minutes - Beautiful           

:smth051

LuvURobert

"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

CureCrusader

HOMEWORK!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

CureCrusader

I found that Coke Cola and Pepsi are same thing. :(
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Steve

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 07, 2007, 16:56:34
I'm pissed because I can't find any MP3s for The Sound or Play Dead. I just can't find any! I look up "The Sound" and I friggin get "THE SOUND OF MUSIC"

Who wants THAT on their IPOD? Grrrrr!

Have you tried here?

Or maybe, you could place an order from here
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Sussex

Nothing to do here in the office.. :smth069
"Thick As Shit"

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Steve on October 08, 2007, 08:57:41

Have you tried here?

You are too awesome! Thanks, and I never realised that was your blog...stupid me!

Aarna

I'm annoyed because...when I think things cannot get worse, they get worse. I'm also pissed because those things kept me away from here and other places and cause my state of mind to heavily deteriorate...And I'm pissed that when bad things start to happen, they don't stop soon, unlike good things.
[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

FarFar

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

fakhrulrazi

definitely him.....
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 08, 2007, 20:18:12
Quote from: Steve on October 08, 2007, 08:57:41

Have you tried here?

You are too awesome! Thanks, and I never realised that was your blog...stupid me!

It's not my blog CV, it's Roan's. But worth keeping an eye on it.
Lot's of good stuff there.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

what made me annoyed today is... my cat thinks it's daylight savings already and woke me up at 6.00 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

ohh.. and another thing..... I couldn't work out how to open the music file from megauploads!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Quote from: scatcat on October 09, 2007, 08:30:38
what made me annoyed today is... my cat thinks it's daylight savings already and woke me up at 6.00 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

:smth020

files files ahhhhh i know....

But my possum at least is going to sleep earlier, by that i mean 6am, when it used to be 8am- either way iam stuffed !!

that sounds funny, remember that old English show, With the old bag, that would always refer to her 'pussy', and they worked at 'Grace Bros'-

"ohh i got to go home and feed me pussy or she'll scratch me legs"  :lol:  (meaning iam the old bag, always going on about me possum)

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on October 09, 2007, 08:36:24

files files ahhhhh i know....

But my possum at least is going to sleep earlier, by that i mean 6am, when it used to be 8am- either way iam stuffed !!

that sounds funny, remember that old English show, With the old bag, that would always refer to her 'pussy', and they worked at 'Grace Bros'-

"ohh i got to go home and feed me pussy or she'll scratch me legs"  :lol:  (meaning iam the old bag, always going on about me possum)

I think it was "Are you being served?"... yup.. I love possums!!!  u lucky duck!

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life