What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Janko

I DISCOVERED THAT I'M A http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_single AND NOW I FEEL PRETTY LAME... IT'S FUNNY WHEN YOU FINALLY COME TO TERMS
THANK YOU WIKIPEDIA!

:-D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Hero

I'm really annoyed with my self today, i can't really explain why because it doesnt make much sense but its a bit of a vicious circle and i just keep getting even more stressed out by what i do and it doesnt stop. Feels a little bit better to write about stuff here though... sorry for whinging :roll:

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Hero on December 12, 2007, 23:02:06
I'm really annoyed with my self today, i can't really explain why because it doesnt make much sense but its a bit of a vicious circle and i just keep getting even more stressed out by what i do and it doesnt stop. Feels a little bit better to write about stuff here though... sorry for whinging :roll:

No probs, Hero. No worries, I am going through the exact same thing. Hopefully we can figure this out...a way out of the circle I mean.
It's like, "I hate myself because I hate myself, and I hate myself because I think others hate me, and others hate me because I hate myself and it annoys them..." I can't explain it in words and it comes out wrong when I write it...

Emotions are complicated things, but hopefully you will feel better soon!?

P.S. I'm beginning to really get into Alice In Wonderland, your avatar reminded me about it!  :)

melly

Quote from: Lady on December 12, 2007, 11:30:37
I've just noticed that someone carries on removing my karma one by one... :?
I'm curious to know what I've done to be so hated by this/these person/s! :(

:-D
Quote from: scatcat on December 12, 2007, 18:14:52
Lady and robiola.... it's happening to quite few of us.. by reactions.. I guarantee that your posts and contributions are valued by most of us in this community.  :smth023

I am a bit annoyed.. only because it upsets some.. it goes up, then down, please remember that the majority of curefans use this feature appropriately.

please forget about it... don't stress, and have a great xmas time  :smth020

well..I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed about this...came on here earlier today (saturday) to find I too have gone down another karma. Now, I'm a grown woman, and in the whole scheme of things it's no disaster, but I would like to know WHY??!! I looked thru my posts, to see if I may have insulted anyone...no....I know I post a lot in the "something else" section, but I have already explained why in a previous thread...I was going to bring this up in the "benefits of karma" thread, but could forsee a huge shit fight, so thought I would air my grievances here.. You know, it makes people suspicious when this keeps happening...which is NOT good.. Is there someone "out there" that gets p***ed because I post too much?? or is it because I had 6 karma for only 40 odd posts???  I notice it happens to other regular members... if you don't like someone for some odd reason DON'T read their posts!! STOP abusing this karma and getting people riled.... it's childish and uncalled for. There are times and places to use karma, I know that, but to just take away from people for no apparant reason is ridiculous. Maybe the person/people doing this should have the courage of their convictions and come out and explain their actions?  I doubt THAT will happen... yes, it's got me fired up......and I'm feeling very snarly...

Ohhh I can see my karmas totally disappearing now.... :smth091
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

melly

And to top it all off...the rain we were promised, the rain which started early evening that we were all sooo happy to see, feel and hear...stopped....ending up with sixth eighths of eff all...nothing...nought....0.2mm...
and still Kangaroo Island burns....
Mother Nature can be cruel....
and with that I'm going to play with my dogs...see if I can brighten myself up a bit.....    :smth092
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Lady

@melly: I think someone likes to joke with the karma even if I don't understand where's the pleasure in doing this... :?

Anyway this is one of the motivations why I was not so glad about the use of karma in this forum: sensible people could be disappointed and insecure about themself, watching that they have few karma or that the other members remove them. :(
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

disintegration

I think always 2-3 people used karma now, the other people don't used!  ;)
For me useless! :smth011
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

melly

Quote from: Lady on December 15, 2007, 11:56:30
@melly: I think someone likes to joke with the karma even if I don't understand where's the pleasure in doing this... :?

Anyway this is one of the motivations why I was not so glad about the use of karma in this forum: sensible people could be disappointed and insecure about themself, watching that they have few karma or that the other members remove them. :(

exactly...and that is what annoys me...there are people in this forum who ARE pretty sensitive and unsure about themselves and would take this minus karma thing to heart..... now, I'm not trying to start a fight over karma, it has been debated furiously elsewhere..... but i just got fed up with whoever is clicking away....

Hero

Quote from: Carnage Visor on December 13, 2007, 00:06:57
Quote from: Hero on December 12, 2007, 23:02:06

No probs, Hero. No worries, I am going through the exact same thing. Hopefully we can figure this out...a way out of the circle I mean.
It's like, "I hate myself because I hate myself, and I hate myself because I think others hate me, and others hate me because I hate myself and it annoys them..." I can't explain it in words and it comes out wrong when I write it...

Emotions are complicated things, but hopefully you will feel better soon!?

P.S. I'm beginning to really get into Alice In Wonderland, your avatar reminded me about it!  :)

:-D Thank You! I feel better now  :-D

Yanna Sometimes

Today was complete hell. It started off with my two so-called 'friends' ignoring me for pretty much the whole first period. They barely say two words to me unless they have to and it makes me feel neglected. They only talk to each other and this other annoying chick that's really pissing me off as well. The next class, though, one of them actually talks to me because me and my other friend are her only friends in the class. After that, there were about five or six students in each class because the buses were cancelled so all of my friends were ditching class on me. I was unsure because if I skipped my religion class then my teacher would bludgeon me to death (I'm not exaggerating here). Then I found out that one of my close guy friends was ignoring me and my friends because he heard that one of them was a lesbian. I can't believe he would act like such a jerk and talk about her like that. Lesbian or not, that's not a reason to suddenly shut someone out of your life who has always been there.
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]

Janko

WOKE UP WITH A SORE THROAT AND A RUNNY NOSE

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

scatcat

Quote from: Janko on December 18, 2007, 13:12:54
WOKE UP WITH A SORE THROAT AND A RUNNY NOSE

ME TOO!! ( i think i caught the same bug)  :smth100
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Got my first e-xmas card of the year :evil:

I cannot believe people send them to me after I have asked a million times for them not to.
They have to be the most infuriating thing about a modern xmas.
Well, that & the fact the christians still believe it's their celebration  :smth018 :smth075
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Carnage Visor

Not enough Cocteau Twins.
Not enough sodapop.
Not enough love.

And it's just so crummy outside, I hardly want to get up in the morning!

robiola

Annoyed today because around the holidays people act nastier than usual rather than nicer -- I'm talking about customers. They get all worked up and frantic and take it out on the first person available -- which sometimes is little old me. I was insulted at length yesterday, but in a language I don't speak, so luckily I don't know exactly what was said -- from the look on the guy's face and the tone of voice  I gathered he was being very nasty. So now I'm leaving for work and I'm going to be there absorbing their nastiness until 8 tonight, and I don't want toooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Ok, tantrum over. Sigh. I'm off!