What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

whilst I don't think any of us would send David a pm about someone taking karma off us, at least now, with it being discussed here (AGAIN) whoever is responsible...you are on notice.... whilst scatcat is being very generous, saying maybe someone has clicked the wrong button, I'm afraid that by going on what David and Steve have said about their karmas disappearing, my view is it's someone being a tool... and sure, it's not the end of the world, but hey, it DOES affect people, and when really good people like Steve feel like leaving, it really annoys me that this childish behaviour of taking karma from people who DO NOT deserve it is happening again.... and who on earth would want to "de karma" David??.. the forum has been cruising along beautifully, it is a good place to be... so before you "smite" someone, just for the hell of it, to try and make someone feel down, to question their presence in this forum, just remember...keep it up, and you will be exposed... and won't THAT be embarrassing??!!    :twisted:
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Cure Freak

I'm annoyed that this rectless use of smiting has caused a member to delete her account.
I will miss you LuvURobert. :(

I'm, also annoyed that I have a very severe cold.

melly

you're joking....I was wondering where LuvU had gone, thought maybe just having a "break" for a while.... :smth011
now that David is aware of what's going on, and that he CAN check on it, my guess is that whoever is doing this will back off before being publicly exposed. I sure would like to know though.... :smth068 :smth048 :smth072
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Cure Freak

Quote from: melly on February 20, 2008, 06:57:20
you're joking....I was wondering where LuvU had gone, thought maybe just having a "break" for a while.... :smth011
now that David is aware of what's going on, and that he CAN check on it, my guess is that whoever is doing this will back off before being publicly exposed. I sure would like to know though.... :smth068 :smth048 :smth072

No, I'm not. She messaged me in myspace, about it. And I didn't knowe there was a problem with smiting til I came on here yesterday, I hope David catches the bugger.

CureCrusader

have anyone think that it not got to do with your recent posts, but some post made awhile ago, that wasn't helpful or someone doesn't agree with or finds pointless?

If you use the search to find what topic you need information on,  it brings up older posts. Some of my posts are pretty lame, I guess.

:smth086

Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

dsanchez

Quote from: CureCrusader on February 20, 2008, 15:09:04
If you use the search to find what topic you need information on,  it brings up older posts. Some of my posts are pretty lame, I guess.

Did you try the advanced search?

It should give you more accuratem results...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Steve

What really annoyed me today was the fact that some total & utter cnuts (at CureRETARD & punkwetdream) took Tof's amazing masters (his first) of Hamburg & Berlin & turned them into mp3 mush & then offered them for share.
I cannot believe how stupid & inconsiderate some people can be.
@rseholes!
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

silversand

This is so mean. Poor Tof :cry:
Why has this person done this? What shall that be?
Sorry, i can't believe it that someone does this.
It's unfair towards Tof, because he taped the shows not the person.

scatcat

Quote from: Steve on February 20, 2008, 21:32:02
What really annoyed me today was the fact that some total & utter cnuts (at CureRETARD & punkwetdream) took Tof's amazing masters (his first) of Hamburg & Berlin & turned them into mp3 mush & then offered them for share.
@rseholes!

how can they do this?  I feeel sorry for you Tof!!  :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

@rseholes!

That's ashame.
That some bloody cunts would have the right to steal other's hard work. :smth011
Poor Toff.

Steve

If that were me, I would have taken them off dime straight away & kept further masters from circulation.
& that, folks, is what happens when people disregard the taper's wishes.
Tof, mate. I have an idea. Be in touch soon.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

melly

@rseholes!

some people have no regard for others.... and to take others work and then pass it around is shameful.... :smth011 :smth093

I hope you can exact some revenge Tof....

Sussex

I can't breathe properly because of my flue..just had a fever for last two days but the fever is OK already.

But the flueeee    :smth087
"Thick As Shit"

sues777

Hi sussex!  I'm sorry to hear you have the flu - colds and flus are AWFUL!! :smth011
Hope you get better soon!
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Sussex

Quote from: sues777 on March 06, 2008, 09:43:23
Hi sussex!  I'm sorry to hear you have the flu - colds and flus are AWFUL!! :smth011
Hope you get better soon!

Thanks sues777..I'm getting better now after taking some meds. :)
"Thick As Shit"