What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on September 22, 2009, 17:05:08
Too much & too many things  :smth076

same here
. i had to write a three hour exam and the stayed in school or another five hours when i really should be studying ot zhe next TWO other exams this week
oh and something's wrong with my 'f' key. i have to beat the crap out of it for it to work :smth091
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Eire

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on September 22, 2009, 09:22:17
Quote from: Eire on September 21, 2009, 22:24:57
I'm annoyed my hair won't stand up right. My hairspray sucks!

maybe you should find out what robert uses ;)
Oh, definitely! Hahaha, I really need some super-strength hold. 8D

wish-man

and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Spiritinthesky

Having to go to work after having only 3 hours sleep.

Carnage Visor

Well I'm in a situation that I can't do anything to fix. One of the moderators on a forum I am very active in has been just SPEWING out the insults, even when un-provoked. And being that he's an authority, I can't do anything to help the situation! I'm very hurt right now, I actually was brought to tears a few times over the past month the more insulting things he said.

I know this might not sound good in my favor, but I swear I didn't do anything to provoke him. I was just being myself, and he doesn't like who I am, I guess. If I say something he disagrees with, he insults my intelligence or calls me an annoying little *bleep*. I just don't know what to do but cry, really.

People in the real world are so understanding and caring, it's the internet where I am just torn to bits.  :(

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 05, 2009, 23:44:34
Well I'm in a situation that I can't do anything to fix. One of the moderators on a forum I am very active in has been just SPEWING out the insults, even when un-provoked. And being that he's an authority, I can't do anything to help the situation! I'm very hurt right now, I actually was brought to tears a few times over the past month the more insulting things he said.

Hey Carnage, welcome back.

Too sad what happened to you. You know here at Curefans something like that would be out of the question. Hope you feel better.

Hang around more often, welcome home!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

Trust...

My left eye  :smth011 An infection or something  :roll:

But that's means NO makeup and glaces  :smth011

But hearing A Forest right now on my radio makes me feel a little bit better  8)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

The cable of my computer is broken, so I can not do anything (works for University, mails, Curefans...)

It arrives in the worst moment coz I have lot of work to do in this last week

I am writing now from an Internet Cafe

:smth011
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jbud1980

i was driving home from work and this little honda fit cut over from the carpool lane and almost hit me because the driver saw a chippy and wanted to get over to avoid not getting a ticket (there was only one person in the car and carpool lanes are for 2 or more people in a vehicle).

picture this emoticon, but with another finger sticking straight up  :smth023 (thatz how i dealt with the driver)

Trust...

My internet provider  :smth011  :smth093 :smth076 :smth092

They came today for "boosting" the internet and now is my fixed IP gone and still too slow internet  :smth011
In the main time all my e-mails for work are just gone ??? An exchange server that doesn't do what it should do  :roll:
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

The beer cage with 24 Pistonhead Spring Lager was heavy to carry home.
again and again and again and again and again and...

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

Today it is kids at the clinic here. Running around while the parents should be taking control of them  :?  :roll:
Where is my pitchfork???  :twisted:

punka

Being told that curefans doesn't support any other cure fans.
that sucks!

fiction

Quote from: punka on February 19, 2010, 23:42:54
Being told that curefans doesn't support any other cure fans.
that sucks!

As do life itself and then you die.
again and again and again and again and again and...