ROGUE

:rockerTHANK YOU :smth020
Font is fun, Thanks again everyone, making me feel welcome :D

dsanchez

Quote from: Sussex on August 28, 2007, 20:29:12
Welcome to the community Rogue..

Are you from Japan or something? :-D

Looks like Asian fans have realized the Hot! Hot! Hot! of this site! :rocker

I also thought she's japanise, but as she just said, she's the second from the left in this picture. Welcome again, Rogue.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

:shock:eee feel so exposed,  :lol: Japanese people look good in anything though, isnt the girl on the end-rightof the photo just so gorgeous, Funny how~ I would love to be Japanese, and alot want curly hair~ whatever we cant have..? I dont like myself in this but wanted to say hello, and to put a face behind the words. :twisted: I keep in touch with my friends, and most are Cure fans aswell. Especially the goth girls in Harajuku.- that is the other pic i posted, lollita~like girl standing alone. I usually go Japan every year, so its times i really enjoy~ that is why i choose that pic. Have Fun. ;) NICE TO MEET YOU ALLSo from Memory HELLO To~ Breizhcurefan(great collection!), cure-Emma(cute Robert doll), LetsGetHappy  :D,
Oreiros(kermet the froggy), BloodFlower, LostFlower4(luv that possum like pic of yours~giggles)nice to see so many Europeans aswell.  Steve, sussex, silversand, dSanchez :)japanesebaby, Aarna, SaraElise, and Catlin, Doris & Alley from Australia., wow hope i got most of it right. Although bigger HELLO to those i missed, my memory aint that big :)
Thanx again for such a nice welcome,
Next Please.
Cant wait to get to know you all. cheers.  :smth023