hi everyone! i'm a new russian member here

Started by kirill, January 10, 2006, 00:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

kirill

hi everyone! i'm a new russian member here. i'm into cure since around 1992. head on the door, kiss me were my first. i don't live in Moscow, so 'twas pretty hard for me at that time to find even the official albums. despite that by 1996 i had already a more or less full collection of cure recordings on CDs and tapes and my first bootlegs from Moscow, namely difficult to cure and alive & well. since 2003 i'm a member of the russian CloseToCure fanclub, the core of which is, of course, in Moscow. i've never seen the cure live, and they don't seem to bother coming to Russia. so i moved to Germany!))) and currently living in Chemnitz.
no) don't get me wrong! i'm not such a crazy fan that could move coz of... i'm rather a sober music lover) that met a german girl).

thanks for a chance to be here, quys!
frankly speaking, after seeing hundreds of concerts available here, i doubt i can make a noticeable contribution. so i'll be participating as i can.

bartabas

lostflower4

Welcome, kirill. Hope you enjoy your time here. :-)

crowbi_wan

welcome.  this is a great site for sharing music.  glad you found your way here.  

-brian

Inshiver

#Cheers - Patrick#

Tof

Tof

Joe

dsanchez

Welcome to the meeting point of cure fans worldwide.  :rocker

Always nice to meet girls who love this great band (there are not much in the forum, thought.)

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

splitmilk34

Welcome kirill... it's always great to have another enthusiastic member.
"... sleeping less every night"

JavKiss

lostflower4

Quote from: dsanchezWelcome to the meeting point of cure fans worldwide.  :rocker

Always nice to meet girls who love this great band (there are not much in the forum, thought.)

David.

I don't think kirill is a girl, David. Read "his" intro more carefully! :wink:

dsanchez

According what she wrote here "I am enough handsome and FEMININ without it..."

http://www.imaginary-lemurs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=337

I would be very sure she is indeed a girl! :)

David.

Quote from: lostflower4
Quote from: dsanchezWelcome to the meeting point of cure fans worldwide.  :rocker

David.

I don't think kirill is a girl, David. Read "his" intro more carefully! :wink:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

This person also said:

so i moved to Germany!))) and currently living in Chemnitz.
no) don't get me wrong! i'm not such a crazy fan that could move coz of... i'm rather a sober music lover) that met a german girl).

Handsome? I've never heard of a handsome woman! :D

Ok, kirill... Would you please settle this argument? :-)

kirill

well, i think Caley is right :lol:
handsome was the key word :wink:

you still can take a look at me here
http://photofile.ru/album.php?id=1136586

hope the link works worldwide