lawrence

Started by lawrence, February 27, 2015, 12:03:43

Previous topic - Next topic

lawrence

Hello there!!
I'm Lawrence... old curefan!! I haven't been really present the last three or four years for personal reasons, but i'm back... and i hope i will enjoy the cure community as in the past!!

I can already tell you that i'm working on an "old" cure show in Belfort 2012... that, as far as i know, there is no full video existing. I had shot the show and only one (the one i don't really like) is missing... "wrong number"... as i had to change the battery!!

Anyway, as far as i would have time, i would finish it, and i would be pleased to trade because i've missed many past shows from 2010 to 2015!!

Greetings from Spain, where i live since last summer... but i'm French for those who prefer speak in french.
i'm lost in a forest

lawrence

And i lived in Italy from 2008 to 2011 for those italian fans that i know... ;)
i'm lost in a forest

Ulrich

Quote from: lawrence on February 27, 2015, 12:03:43
I haven't been really present the last three or four years for personal reasons, but i'm back...

Welcome back then!  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: lawrence on February 27, 2015, 12:03:43
I can already tell you that i'm working on an "old" cure show in Belfort 2012... that, as far as i know, there is no full video existing. I had shot the show and only one (the one i don't really like) is missing... "wrong number"... as i had to change the battery!!

I've got a free VIP entrance for this show after I "proved" in a contest that I am a huge The Cure fan. Good memories! Any chance you can share your video later?

Welcome back! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lawrence

As i mentioned, i have missed many Cure shows from 2010 to 2015, then i would trade with pleasure...
:smth020
i'm lost in a forest

erpomata

ciao lawrence

ti ho cercato ovunque in questi anni. sono felice di risentirti.

hi i ve been searching everywhere in last years. so happy to have you here again

ill send you a pm because there are sad news.

ciao
marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi