Doubt
3 (2.7%)
The Drowning Man
26 (23%)
Faith
34 (30.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

dsanchez

Choose your favourite song for this album!, and write down WHY do you think it's great.

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Inshiver

Doubt!!!  :P  8)  I like the speed of the song, the lyrics and how the guitars sound!!!  8) The Best song of The Cure after Give Me It!!  :-D :rocker
#Cheers - Patrick#

Tristan Berlin

I vote for "drowning man" because it's so wonderful sad. I love the suffering voice of robert! Great!  :D

bartabas

Where is Faith?

I vote for this song, it's my favorite song and Smith put so emotions in concerts like Rome 1989 :cry:  :cry:

Gweza

Quote from: bartabasWhere is Faith?

:lol:  

I vote "All cats are grey" one of my all time favorite Cure song  :D

supel

Faith, because give me faith and I still live.

Curetastraphy

The Drowning Man, Its Beat is great and the mouning guitar and lyrics are just great

Your Friend, Curetastraphy

egon_beeblebrox

It's between "The Funeral Party" and "Faith," so I voted for the former, to show the love for it in the polls.
"A Hand in my Mouth. A Life Spills into the Flowers."

crowbi_wan

i've realy been enjoying the holy hour lately.  something about that killer opening bass riff.  it sets the mood for the entire album.  

-brian

kirill

all cats are grey

i like the way it sounds, almost ambient, feels like simon plays in the coffin, the sound of his bassguitar is dull but at the same time full and vivid.

i can never believe 17 seconds and faith were recorded in 1980-81. no one sounded so clear, full and 'near' at that time, including expensive poprock artists. mile hedges rules!

splitmilk34

"The Drowning Man" ... AWESOME chord progression.  This song is pure suffering.
"... sleeping less every night"

Stu

All cats are grey. 8)  8)  8)

TheExplodingBoy

Right now it's Doubt, but I go through phases a lot.  It's weird cause I used to hate this song.

Tof

" All cats are grey " but all the album is excelent :smt035
Tof

Joe

PRIMARY

Time to rock out  :rocker