Date: Jan 31, 2007 10:10 AM

happy birthday!

from,
a fan

i feel so loved.

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Dillinger

i forgot to send robert a message but thought i actually had a very slim chance of reply with the one no one likes (get over it, he isnt boris)  :lol: and look, 3 months later i got it!  :lol:

Bloodflower

Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

japanesebaby

:smth023

is it true, what i see there: he too has developed the stuck capslock/HELLO EVERYONE LOOK I AM SHOUTING AND NO REMEMBER RUMOURS ARE  JUST RUMOURS UNTIL I SAY SO OK NEED TO GO XXX! syndrome?
poor jason - too many years spent around the ol' man i guess.
;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Bloodflower

He signed it 'X'... makes me wonder if 'RSX' doesn't perhaps stand for Robert/Simon/Jason, which is, of course, how Robert signs his posts on their site.

Of course, Porl isn't involved there....
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

rjl

I'd love to see the inter-band e-mails...

Maybe Perry and Roger did receive "you're fired" e-mails from Bob, but just couldn't decipher them!

Janko

HA, THIS REMINDS ME OF THE OLD, OLD RUMOUR THAT RINGO STARR STILL RESPONDS TO EVERY SINGLE FANMAIL HE RECIVED. PERSONALLY! AND WITH THE REAL HANDWRITTEN LETTER !!!

THAT WOULD BE A REAL DEAL!
NOT SOME HASTLY COBBLED 3 WORD E-MAIL...

PS

INTER-BAND E-MAIL?!

---------

"Dear etc.

You are fired.

Yours truly etc."

---------

:)
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

lostflower4

I used to exchange mails with Perry and Roger a few years back. They were pretty good about replying, but never more than a few sentences. The one e-mail I got from Jason was pretty incoherent. My friend who saw the mail said that it looked like Jason wasn't quite sure how to use a computer. :lol:

I wrote to Robert and Simon a couple times too, but just guess if they ever wrote back. :?

nausearockpig

Quote from: lostflower4 on May 01, 2007, 01:06:27
I wrote to Robert and Simon a couple times too, but just guess if they ever wrote back. :?

they did, but you don't want to share the info because you'd get kicked out of the "The Cure Elite" fan club?  ;)
If I donate money, can I join?? :-D