The Cure Songbook

Started by nausearockpig, May 01, 2007, 12:48:28

Previous topic - Next topic

nausearockpig

:rocker
well it's out. now we can all struggle with this album.. or maybe it's just me who struggles.....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/The-Cure-Guitar-Tab-Songbook-NEW_W0QQitemZ230120353966QQihZ013QQcategoryZ31211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Disclaimer: This post is not intended in any way to advertise this particular eBay seller..

kissingcrimson

nice. Enjoy, all you talented musicians out there. :rocker
just curious to know...
Are there any tracks off the album you you could say you've "mastered"? which tracks have you stuggled with...?
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

kissingcrimson

Quote from: nausearockpig on May 01, 2007, 12:48:28

Disclaimer: This post is not intended in any way to advertise this particular eBay seller..

haha, clause noted  ;)
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

nausearockpig

I have all the songbooks except this one and Wish. and i can play very few The Cure songs.. i think i just suck at playing their songs.. plus, correct me if I'm wrong those that know more than me, but an album like Disintegration isn't exactly packed full of power and open chords...

Even when looking at bits of Open it all looks very complicated and "too hard basket"..

Friday I'm In Love is an easy one...

Perhaps Curefans.com can have a "Correct Guitar Tabs" page... that us geetar dweebs can use to refernce...???

Tof

I have the wish song book, I can scan it if you want !!!
Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: nausearockpig on May 01, 2007, 13:07:05
Perhaps Curefans.com can have a "Correct Guitar Tabs" page... that us geetar dweebs can use to refernce...???

There's a guitar-tab book in the Curefans.com Store. Click in "Books" in the right side of the page.

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo