person that you hate the most

Started by FarFar, September 11, 2007, 03:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 25, 2007, 07:55:31
Quote from: FarFar on September 25, 2007, 06:15:11

i also hate nicole and paris.....they think they are rich they can do what they want..they are so stupid...i hate the reality program that showing paris and nicole...what's the name of that reality program????..f^^king that program....we should boycott and sabotage Hilton hotel.... 

Die tipu..dulu die suke lagu Paris Hilton..nyanyi dalam kete lagi! :?

jaat kamu.....ye la org akan stop main curefans...puas hati
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

AlluivialL

Person that I hate the most..Hmmph, Gwen Stephani?

I don't know, I don't hate a lot of people, just strongly dislike them.

Haha, maybe that bedazzler woman, the one who does the commercials. God, she's annoying!
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Siouxsie_

disintegration

Quote from: Lady on September 24, 2007, 18:05:52
Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:04:12
what does larisatar means????
:?
Maybe you mean LA RISATA... it's THE LAUGH! :lol:

Yes, yes yes, pizaaaaa!!! I love pizza and disintegration more than me, he would eat pizza everyday!!! :D
Pizza forever, pizza rulez!!! :rocker

OT, sorry! :oops:
pizza and birra is perfect!  :-D
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

YUM PIZZA  :!:  and Paris Hilton =   :smth078

I hate how those spoilt,  rich  bitches  USE  animals as fashion accessories, Poor little dogs hanging out of a bag allll day long.  :evil:

ROGUE

Quote from: AlluivialL on September 25, 2007, 10:38:31

Haha, maybe that bedazzler woman, the one who does the commercials. God, she's annoying!

do you still get that add ? We used to get that, must be an old one ? or is there a new annoying crazy 'bedazzler' out there in t.v. land ?  :lol:

Cure

hmmm
hard quest.
don't know which of all i should say.. haha

well i hate my bf's wife..
haha

but guys,
'be optimistic. all the people u hate are eventually goin 2 die'

=)
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

AlluivialL

Quote from: ROGUE on September 25, 2007, 13:29:45
Quote from: AlluivialL on September 25, 2007, 10:38:31

do you still get that add ? We used to get that, must be an old one ? or is there a new annoying crazy 'bedazzler' out there in t.v. land ?  :lol:

I don't know, I haven't seen it in a while. I'm sure it's on tv land though. Lol.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Carnage Visor

Gwen Stefani is friggin hot, has a lot of cool styles, but is annoying as HELLLLLLL!!!!

And why are we talking about pizza all of a sudden? :lol:

FarFar

Quote from: ROGUE on September 25, 2007, 12:31:05
YUM PIZZA  :!:  and Paris Hilton =   :smth078

I hate how those spoilt,  rich  bitches  USE  animals as fashion accessories, Poor little dogs hanging out of a bag allll day long.  :evil:

i like your smiley :smth078 so funny..its deserved to paris hilton...nicole richie...and  to all rnb and hip hop singer and to their fan...i hate them :smth078 :smth078

rogue..do you go to club???what song they play???
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 26, 2007, 00:17:42
And why are we talking about pizza all of a sudden? :lol:

:-D :-D :-D :-D

''pizza''' because we discused about it in italian lesson....but david want to us know that he likes pizza very much...and he also like birra....

david@dalila i can't drink birra.... ;)

FarFar

today i hate my best friend......bodoh bodoh bodoh bodoh.....

disintegration

Today I hate my job!  :x :twisted:
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Carnage Visor

Quote from: FarFar on September 26, 2007, 05:00:56
''pizza''' because we discused about it in italian lesson....but david want to us know that he likes pizza very much...and he also like birra....

Okay, anything about my Italian heritage is fine by me.

ROGUE

:shock: I cant drink Birro either, but been eating lots of pizza, once or twice a week.  Would love to taste a real italian style pizza- dont like the 'american' style ones. We have some pizza cafes here now, doing the more unique yummi ones, ohh cant think about it, i get the munchies, its been a long time since dinner, and few hours till breakfast.... Maybe i have breakfast early, But I want pizza !! now. buga

Far Far, ello  :) umm clubs, well i been so many,  I like different sorts, clubs with live bands, with chill couches, OR sometimes i like (and always have) to go to gay or unusual sort of clubs, that have different music,
And if the musics not that good, The guys dont hassle me because they are gay :smth023 - And the visuals are interesting- peoples unique styles., So i feel safe there. Iam fascinated by watching people.

Thats one of the things i love about going to Japan - People watching, love it, the clothes,. A street to me, is like a cat-walk ~
~watching people walk past sitting at a window in the afternoon, sometimes on Brunswick street in Melbourne, having an early dinner and a drink sometimes, and just facing the window and watching the 'cat-walk' of the day. I love doing that, so interesting to me.

What sort of clubs you like, or go to, ? 

Yes, still hate rich spoilt bitches, today   :lol:  -Just to go ontopic for a second..   After reading pink, makes the white look light green,, cool effect.