2008.05.19 Kansas City - Starlight Theatre (USA)

Started by dsanchez, September 13, 2007, 16:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Soxguy

Quote from: j on May 19, 2008, 23:44:39
You probably did see me.  Were you there when a cougar was originally on the side of the bar opposite the tv, then came to the other side and would not stop talking to a guy in a black shirt?  She was wearing a fishnet type black shirt and looked like a grandmother.  If so, that was me she was all over. :smth007 :smth005 :smth078

absolutely HILARIOUS!... :smth042  those are the best moments...haha

Glad u made it home safely brotha!

"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

j

Quote from: dsanchez on May 19, 2008, 23:48:30
Anyone using the curefans.com shirt? :roll:

Honestly, it was very useful when we were in Paris. Actually, crowbi_wan recognized us in the Paris metro (where are thousands of people as you can imagine) because I was wearing the shirt. Same near Bercy, and even inside the concert (soulmate). Just a thought... :)

Ahh!...also in Oberhausen. I could meet silversand because I was wearing the curefans shirt. Otherwise it would have been impossible.

Chicago was my 3rd show this tour and I have yet to spot one (curefans shirt).  Of course, since my shirt is home in PA and I've only been home once in the last month (and forgot the shirt!), it is a little difficult for me to wear it!

I am planning on bringing it to Houston and throwing it on stage.  I am close enough to do that without a problem. 

Soxguy

Quote from: dsanchez on May 19, 2008, 23:48:30
Anyone using the curefans.com shirt? :roll:

Honestly, it was very useful when we were in Paris. Actually, crowbi_wan recognized us in the Paris metro (where are thousands of people as you can imagine) because I was wearing the shirt. Same near Bercy, and even inside the concert (soulmate). Just a thought... :)

Ahh!...also in Oberhausen. I could meet silversand because I was wearing the curefans shirt. Otherwise it would have been impossible.
believe me, i looked around.  i'm the boob that forgot to get one for the show.  remember me asking you a few weeks ago?  Oh...my mission is now to get one...haha
"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

rodney

From COF.....

Just heard from Eduardo in KC. He says that 105.1 Jack FM just said that they will be broadcasting tonight's show at 11pm with no commercial interruptions. It sounds too good to be true, but that's what they said.

So.......can anybody record?

Beachy

If somebody with a curefans.com shirt crosses paths with someone wearing a mfc shirt will there be a gang war?  ;)

Mad Bob RJS

I hope Robert´s voice be fully recover for tonight´s show....

...There was nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart...

Visit me @ http://madbobrjscure.blogspot.com/

dsanchez

Quote from: Beachy on May 20, 2008, 02:05:28
If somebody with a curefans.com shirt crosses paths with someone wearing a mfc shirt will there be a gang war?  ;)

Hahaha... good question :twisted:

I think crowbi_wan can answer this one better :P
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on May 20, 2008, 02:16:09
Quote from: Beachy on May 20, 2008, 02:05:28

Hahaha... good question :twisted:

I think crowbi_wan can answer this one better :P

Nah, those guys are safe.  Can't say the same for any wearing a curetrade shirt, though.  :twisted:

crowbi_wan

Quote from: rodney on May 20, 2008, 01:15:55
From COF.....

Just heard from Eduardo in KC. He says that 105.1 Jack FM just said that they will be broadcasting tonight's show at 11pm with no commercial interruptions. It sounds too good to be true, but that's what they said.

So.......can anybody record?

I'll be recording that and will put it online here  ;)

:smth020 

edit: We might be able to provide the FM broadcast rather than the webcast. 

sullen

11pm kc time = 12am nyc time?

and are they broadcasting the entire show?
and will it be on the net?

crowbi_wan

Quote from: sullen on May 20, 2008, 03:26:18
11pm kc time = 12am nyc time?

and are they broadcasting the entire show?
and will it be on the net?

Yes, 12am NYC.

The report is that the entire show will be broadcast commercial free.  The radio streams it's broadcast, so it should be on on the net. 

dsanchez

Quote from: dsanchez on September 13, 2007, 16:41:25
8:26  Robert said he was told not to sing tonight.
8:29  Robert is really struggling  :(
8:31  A crewmember just brought Robert some tea. 

Ohh God :(

Another band would just play the half (90 minutes). Hope Bob gets really better...

Me too.  I'm about to hit the road for nine shows!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

sullen

Cool  :-D

Picked a perfect 2 days to play hookey from work and stay up late and listen to this tonight!

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on May 20, 2008, 03:38:27
Quote from: dsanchez on September 13, 2007, 16:41:25
8:26  Robert said he was told not to sing tonight.
8:29  Robert is really struggling  :(
8:31  A crewmember just brought Robert some tea. 

Hope Bob gets really better...

Me too.  I'm about to hit the road for nine shows!

Plainsong

Poor Robert! That's the thing with colds--you may feel better but your voice can take a while to return to full strength. Drink that tea, Robert!