Let us can hope us for other dates ?

Started by etkimi, September 28, 2007, 12:41:48

Previous topic - Next topic

etkimi

I have already 4 places for the Paris concert.

Do you think that the other dates will be announced?

I would have like seeing them playing in Brussels, where still in Lille...

But... Bercy is already magnificent !!!

See you all in Paris !  :rocker

Cheers,
Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

closedown

As they play Sportspalais Anvers I am sure there is no chance for a second date in Belgium. although in general the schedule seems not to be finished to me, too many days off - and days off cost a fortune -> no income but pay the crew... and there is only Hamburg/Berlin and the 2 Poland dates that are day-after-day so far - so, there should be room for one or the other additional show. maybe they are waiting a bit to see how the sales are going in the first days/weeks?

Cure Freak

And only one Netherlands. I have an online Dutch friend who is really pissed about this.

silversand

I really hope for other tour dates for the countries the band has forgotten.
Don't give up hope, okay :)

closedown

Quote from: Cure Freak on September 28, 2007, 19:01:10
And only one Netherlands. I have an online Dutch friend who is really pissed about this.

yup, but they haven't done more dates in the Netherlands for a tour since 1992. and as the Ahoy is a massive venue, it is quite logical, the demand for sure won't justify a second show unless they booked smaller venues (which I would have prefered but seeing the US dates, it was 100% sure it would be those massive multiplex arenas again).
Most surprising thing is at the moment to me, that they only do 2 shows in France - still lots of Cure fans, but maybe the price to pay if you book Palais Omnisport...

Cure Freak

Quote from: closedown on September 28, 2007, 21:09:13
Quote from: Cure Freak on September 28, 2007, 19:01:10

yup, but they haven't done more dates in the Netherlands for a tour since 1992. and as the Ahoy is a massive venue, it is quite logical, the demand for sure won't justify a second show unless they booked smaller venues (which I would have prefered but seeing the US dates, it was 100% sure it would be those massive multiplex arenas again).
Most surprising thing is at the moment to me, that they only do 2 shows in France - still lots of Cure fans, but maybe the price to pay if you book Palais Omnisport...
I guess it's more logical to seek a venue which draws more audience.And I guess that's the way they are thinking. Or Geffen',s rather.

And that is why they probably will not go to smaller countries. Which, won't gain in profit.

rodney

I think we've got all of the Europe dates that we're going to see (with possible exception of the additional Wembley date).  Robert claims that additional US dates may be added, but I don't think they will be.

scatcat

really, The Band is jetting off around the world, city after city, no rest in between.. remember that they are not springy chickies.. imagine  doing a different city , then a different country, not knowing where u are going to wake up in the morning, I'm sure he's doing his best at around the world records , but with the concerts and making the new album.. he must be just a teeny bit tired?? All those different beds....ummm :oops:
But however I demand he re-visit Australia soon!!!!
:smth035

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Hi  :rocker
Scatcat did you go on Idemand, aswell for another Australian tour, I did, I hope they come back within 3 years max, after new CD, or just a bonus fly-by after the rest of tour

~But yes they will be so tired, hope they rest and visit us again, because they want to, Not have to.
That would be magic.

Wouldnt it be nice if it was more relaxed for the artists, but must be so hard in reality. :smth011

devoblue

They should tour their new album in australia next year.  8 years without an album tour is long enough, no?
f*ck Parental Advisory.  Mines a Pint.

ROGUE

figurehead

& of course they have to come back for one more time in Greece,don't they?
:P
'Is It Always Like This?'