How beautiful you are

Started by tothesky1988, February 02, 2011, 17:29:03

Previous topic - Next topic

tothesky1988

I've an inquiry on a particular "alternate" version.
I've just gotten "Join the dots" and noticed, theres a new mix of how beautiful you are, it sounds like the other remixed single versions of the kiss me era, was it supposed to be a single or? I'm also curious if there are other versions of the tune, as it's easily one of my favorites.

How Beautiful You Are(album version):5:13
How Beautiful You Are(Join the dots"edit"):4:25

sideshow

Quote from: tothesky1988 on February 02, 2011, 17:29:03
I've just gotten "Join the dots" and noticed, theres a new mix of how beautiful you are, it sounds like the other remixed single versions of the kiss me era, was it supposed to be a single or? I'm also curious if there are other versions of the tune, as it's easily one of my favorites.

i think it might have been one of the songs that came with a bonus (orange)  vinyl , that was included in a limited edition vinyl of kiss me  iirc
face like stone
eyes of ice
mouth so sweetly
telling lies

tothesky1988

Quote from: sideshow on February 05, 2011, 16:30:27
Quote from: tothesky1988 on February 02, 2011, 17:29:03

i think it might have been one of the songs that came with a bonus (orange)  vinyl , that was included in a limited edition vinyl of kiss me  iirc

Ah! That could be it, Kiss Me had some of the erm most "unique" bonuses, so it's possible.