peticion the cure sudamerica

Started by jesscat13, July 03, 2008, 12:17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

jesscat13

hola
porfavor firmen esta peticion para que the cure toque en sudamerica, para finalizar el 4world tour.
cuando haya juntado unas miles, espero poder hacer algo.
yo vivo en europa pero me siento identificada con los fans de sudamerica por que soy chilena y se lo apasionado que son los curefans en el mundo.
j

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/TheCureSouthAmerica
petition 4 the cure southamerica.
please sign this petition if u want the cure playing southamerica, just sign
please.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH

jesscat13

hi, this is a post recuesting for your help, signing up an online petition for the cure to play south america. when i get a thousand signatures i will be able to forward this petition to the band, so i need your help to get the signatures. please resend this as an e mail to your friends and contacts. and so on they can make it,

please lets make it as a chain.this is the link.

a hug

jess

hola ese es un correo para pedirte que firmes una peticion para que the cure toque en sudamerica. porfavor. cuando consiga unas miles de firmas podre hacer llegar esta peticion a la banda. ahora .. NECESITO TU FIRMA Y LA DE TUS AMIGOS! porfavor reenvia este correo a todos tus contactos (mas de laguno gustaria de ver a the cure en sudamerica).

por favor hagamos esta cadena funcionar!

tu ayuda vale muchisimo.

este es el link.

un abrazo

jess

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

csalves

Done!
How many signatures do you expect to get before send this petition to the band?

A friend hug for you.

silversand

dsanchez

Quote from: jesscat13 on July 04, 2008, 00:03:11
hi, this is a post recuesting for your help, signing up an online petition for the cure to play south america. when i get a thousand signatures i will be able to forward this petition to the band, so i need your help to get the signatures.

The Cure themselves started a petition last year (which anyone can sign yet), but they didnt tour in the cities where they had more than 1000 signatures as Sofia, Caracas and Lima:

http://eventful.com/performers/P0-001-000008868-1/demands

So not really sure if they would care about another petitions. Sad, but true :cry:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on July 11, 2008, 00:17:18
So not really sure if they would care about another petitions. Sad, but true :cry:

but even then you still have one in your signature...
so you must be believer after all...? ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on July 11, 2008, 01:26:25
but even then you still have one in your signature...
so you must be believer after all...? ;)

Anything else can be more likely than the fact The Cure would play in southamerica  (altought I dont believe myself they will play in Orange, but anyway, that's even more possible than The Cure playing in southamerica one day).

A friend of mine wrote me this when I told him The Cure just finished their world tour: "Please someone get Robert Smith a map where southamerica is on next time"  :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Cris

Only saw them playing twice... And that´s when they came to Brazil... in 1987 and 1996... It's never enough.... Still waiting for the band to come back...

Petition signed  :-D

krissik

We Got The Cure to play in New Zealand by signing a petition so its possible for South America too! I signed it and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                        Chris :-)

rubcure

Signed.  :smth023 friends of Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Chile; good luck!!  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine