music videos you need to see...

Started by japanesebaby, October 20, 2008, 22:55:52

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

...because they are so good, so bad, so exceptional, so... you name it - links are welcome  :D

here's one, nothing new but something i had forgotten about until today:

tom waits: ' i don't wanna grow up'

:)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

iwannashagsimon

revolt

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 20, 2008, 22:55:52
...because they are so good, so bad, so exceptional, so... you name it - links are welcome  :D

here's one, nothing new but something i had forgotten about until today:

tom waits: ' i don't wanna grow up'

:)

The video is ridiculous, but in a good way, I think. I also really like the song, but that's no surprise, since I am a Tom Waits fan (by the way, Waits is probably the single artist with the greatest number of good-to-great songs in his catalogue, if such a statistic makes any sense).

japanesebaby

the amazing kate:

them heavy people

and the amazing alan partridge and his kate bush medley

rolling the ball  :smth043

derektrainwreck

you guys should watch some esser videos. he's insanely good.

watch the "i love you" video: http://tr.im/esserloveyou

you dig it? check him out on myspace: http://tr.im/essermyspace

what do you guys think of him?

japanesebaby

New Order - True Faith

i don't even like new order (this is one of the few songs i can take from them) but the video is a really good one. at least all the bits without the band, all the funny "pantomime" characters and bits.

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on March 13, 2010, 18:17:20
There´s only one You NEED TO SEE, namely Whip It with Devo.

lol that's such awful style of music (imo) that i couldn't bear it all through.  :lol:
weird video. just curious what you'd say makes it a need-to-see for me? (since you wrote You with capital Y)

and sure, nobody NEEDS TO SEE any videos at all.
i guess we only need to die. one can always try avoiding paying taxes.
not much fun in that topic though.  

*edit:

@fiction: next time you post one of your weird-ish "scr*w you" hints at me here, why not think before posting first so you don't need to come back and delete your own posts, trying to "hide your tracks" or whatever. :roll:

i've asked you directly "what is your problem?" several times, and yet your just keep going on without a decent reply/explanation.
so ok, whatever. just why not try to act like someone of your age? and not like one of your own pupils or something.

just a friendly suggestion from someone who's tired of receiving an ongoing finger from you, be it more or less camouflaged.
at least i think people are entitled to know why they receive a finger. looks like you're too much of a coward to speak out, though.
well, oh boy. :roll:

crowbi_wan

From the guys that gave us a synchronized dance routine on treadmills, this gem is yet another video that has everyone talking.

This Too Shall Pass

AWESOME!  :smth023

fiction

Quote from: crowbi_wan on March 14, 2010, 02:03:42
From the guys that gave us a synchronized dance routine on treadmills, this gem is yet another video that has everyone talking.

This Too Shall Pass

AWESOME!  :smth023

Well it´s good that some people finds the time and effort for the entertainment of others. Great planning!
again and again and again and again and again and...