Study says the woman in red drives the men crazy

Started by dsanchez, October 30, 2008, 12:37:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on November 03, 2008, 00:32:21
and as always, "funnily" you guys make it sound like as if you were proud of your "condition"... 

I guess we guys just like to make fun of ourselves :lol: ... more than being "proud" of it ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on November 03, 2008, 00:35:40
and as always, "funnily" you guys make it sound like as if you were proud of your "condition"... 

I guess we guys just like to make fun of ourselves :lol: ... more than being "proud" of it ;)

but it never ceases to make me wonder why guys want to "make fun of themselves" (like you call it) and boast how cavemen-ish they are - and then they expect women to admire them for it. if it was just "making fun of ourselves", then i'd get it, it would be a joke. but there's always this strange and firm belief included in it that women find that kind of cavemen somehow interesting/attractive and would sleep with any guy that would walk to the room with an "look here me an alpha-caveman me man you woman" attitude. that's what makes it pathetic.   
(for instance, see above the "i'd sleep with any woman in my bad" - yeah, perhaps that would be your mighty plan, because you think you're such a great loverboy... but what exactly makes you think that the woman in your bed would ever be the slightest bit interested? perhaps she wouldn't!
so hahahaha)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on November 03, 2008, 00:44:11
(i.e.: see above the "i'd sleep with any woman in my bad" - yeah, perhaps you that would be your plan, because you think you're such a great loverboy - but what makes you think that the woman in your bed would ever be the slightest bit interested? perhaps she wouldn't!
hahaha)

I think terry can answer that one, since it was him who wrote that ;)

Now, I think he's talking about a woman who's already interested in a guy, and that, wathever the reason, the guy hardly would refuse to be with her (now, in my opinion, I don't think that statement is 100% true)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on November 03, 2008, 00:35:40

but it never ceases to make me wonder why guys want to "make fun of themselves" (like you call it) and boast how cavemen-ish they are - and then they expect women to admire them for it. if it was just "making fun of ourselves", then i'd get it, it would be a joke. but there's always this strange and firm belief included in it that women find that kind of cavemen somehow interesting/attractive and would sleep with any guy that would walk to the room with an "look here me an alpha-caveman me man you woman" attitude. that's what makes it pathetic.   
(for instance, see above the "i'd sleep with any woman in my bad" - yeah, perhaps that would be your mighty plan, because you think you're such a great loverboy... but what exactly makes you think that the woman in your bed would ever be the slightest bit interested? perhaps she wouldn't!
so hahahaha)

Sorry, jb, but I don't think there's some "strange and firm belief included in it that women find that kind of cavemen somehow interesting/attractive".  What are you basing this on, just that comment from Terry?  Maybe some teenage girls might find this attractive because they think it's cool or whatever, but certainly not someone looking for a serious relationship!

dsanchez

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 03, 2008, 00:52:31
Sorry, jb, but I don't think there's some "strange and firm belief included in it that women find that kind of cavemen somehow interesting/attractive".  What are you basing this on, just that comment from Terry?  Maybe some teenage girls might find this attractive because they think it's cool or whatever, but certainly not someone looking for a serious relationship!

Bingo!...when you really want something serious you will try to show the best of you, and not the "cavemen" part most guys have!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on November 03, 2008, 00:46:58
(i.e.: see above the "i'd sleep with any woman in my bad" - yeah, perhaps you that would be your plan, because you think you're such a great loverboy - but what makes you think that the woman in your bed would ever be the slightest bit interested? perhaps she wouldn't!
hahaha)

Now, I think he's talking about a woman who's already interested in a guy, and that, whatever the reason, the guy hardly would refuse to be with her (now, in my opinion, I don't think that statement is 100% true)

I don't think Terry is saying that, but perhaps I'm incorrect here.  It sounds to me like he's saying no guy would kick ANY girl out of his bed.  I'm raising my hand here since I WOULD kick some random naked girl out of my bed.  Sorry, but it's true.  There was a time when I'd have been all "f*** it" (literally).  Now, one has to think of the repercussions of casual sex.  Disease, unplanned pregnancies, who wants that?  Certainly not me!  

dsanchez

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 03, 2008, 00:58:21
It sounds to me like he's saying no guy would kick ANY girl out of his bed.

Yes indeed. That's why I wrote that his statement is not true in all cases. Maybe for some guys, in certain moment of their lifes. But not all the time.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on November 03, 2008, 01:01:38
Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 03, 2008, 00:58:21
It sounds to me like he's saying no guy would kick ANY girl out of his bed.

Yes indeed. That's why I wrote that his statement is not true in all cases. Maybe for some guys, in certain moment of their lifes. But not all the time.

It's unfortunate that someone has to come along and make such a comment that only adds fuel to the fire that most guys would have liked to extinguished years ago.  :roll:

Lady

Quote from: terry on November 02, 2008, 23:41:06
i can confirm...maen likes more woman...naked...pretty or ugly...if they find one in their bed waiting them...no man say "hey what are doing in my bed?..go home"...after 10 seconds: "wait, i can shot you the same"
:lol:

Maybe you're right but do you really think that a man doesn't care about having an ugly or pretty girl in his bed?? I'm not so sure about it and I hope you wrong...it would be a very sad thing! :lol:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

japanesebaby

Quote from: Lady on November 03, 2008, 12:42:59
Quote from: terry on November 02, 2008, 23:41:06
i can confirm...maen likes more woman...naked...pretty or ugly...if they find one in their bed waiting them...no man say "hey what are doing in my bed?..go home"...after 10 seconds: "wait, i can shot you the same"

Maybe you're right but do you really think that a man doesn't care about having an ugly or pretty girl in his bed?? I'm not so sure about it and I hope you wrong...it would be a very sad thing! :lol:

besides, "pretty or ugly...": it sounds to me like talk from someone who doesn't care whether he was doing "it" with a lamp post, a pile of pillows (erhm) or a woman. who cares? because "after 10 seconds..." - and anything goes.
and indeed in that case.... ok, no more needs to be said! :lol:

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine