What would you like from The Cure on 2010?

Started by dsanchez, December 26, 2009, 15:33:16

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

wildmoodswings

Laughing into the fire...
is it always like this?

Plainsong

Quote from: wildmoodswings on December 26, 2009, 15:56:09
One more US tour?!?! :D

Yeah!!
I'd like those DVDs of In Orange and Show (and how about Play Out too?).

crowbi_wan

Well, the Disintegration remaster will be out (crosses fingers).  I'd LOVE to get a DVD from The Prayer Tour to accompany that.  Doesn't have to from Wembley, although that would be nice!  Not very likely, though.  But hey, it's what I'd like to see.   :-D  I'd really like to hear, at the very least, a whisper of the Wish remaster being in the works.  Oh, that project Time Pope was working out.  Let's hope that comes out!  And finally, The Dark album and a tour to go with it.  Again, even if it's just RS mentioning it.  I don't want them to rush into anything and have it turn out disastrous.       

wish-man

Primary I would like to see remastered Wish (Deluxe Edition) and if possible on 3 or 4 CD's  :smth020
Secondary I would like to see 30 Years Anniversary box that been promised with Prayer Tour videos, rare/demo songs etc-etc-etc  :roll:
Thirdly I would like to see Dark Album on shopboards  :smth023

I suppose thats it. At least its strongly pronounced wishes I have on my mind. otherwice I would write something like 'I would like to take a cup of coffee with RS in a pub', 'I would like to paint with Robert on the walls', 'I would like to invite Robert to my room' and all kinda bullocks  :roll: Why bother?!  8)
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Trust...

For me, the dark album and a tour in 2010 ...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

I would like a long world tour, europe, oceania, asia, africa northamerica and by the end of the year Southamerica (I don't think I can go to Peru before!)

That's the only I want... I want to see them again! :rocker
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

disintegration

- Disintegration remastered
- Dvd of the Prayer tour
- New album
- Tour
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

Quote from: dsanchez on December 26, 2009, 21:13:32
I would like a long world tour, europe, oceania, asia, africa northamerica and by the end of the year Southamerica (I don't think I can go to Peru before!)

That's the only I want... I want to see them again! :rocker
Me too! :smth023
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

R.J.S

Me gustaria que ya saliera el Disintegration y que este barato :P
porque luego si se pasan con los precios
y obviamente me gustarian mas noches aqui en laciudad de mexico
otras 4 o 3 noches no nos caerian mal  :smth020
un disco muy obscuro  :smth023 estaria muy bien
y que no resulte que van a participar con otras bandas u otros artistas
que la verdad no valen la pena :smth011
y bueno...
cualquier buena noticia que sea buena para ellos pero principalmente para nosotros....
Bogarry

skellington

I would love it if they would do a world tour including Canada, because I have never seen them live :(, and also maybe a new album! :-D
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

patitodark

Prayer Tour DVD (Wembley maybe?), all of the old videos (Play Out, Show, Orange, etc.) in DVD format. A new album with past members to celebrate The Cure's 30th anniversary. I have been earning money for almost a year, so I can buy them all!  :lol:

A world tour that includes South America.

FarFar

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

clhoney

A tour in Australia, no matter where, I'd go

WhitChamp

A North American tour :-D I've never seen them live, just really got into them a few months ago