HE CURE - THE LOVE CATS : COLLECTORS RARE MISS PRESS

Started by Didi, February 28, 2010, 17:57:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Didi

Hi - I've just posted on the 'who are you' section of the curefan forum saying a bit about me and the vinyl that I'm selling - reluctantly and only because I've a ridiculously massive electricity bill and having to find some money somehow  :smth012

This is the link to the record http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250587106430

Am happy to give any more info/pics should anyone be interested.

Thanks
Jill
x

crowbi_wan

Sorry to hear about your electricity bill.  They always seems to climb during the cold winter months.  Anyway, a pretty rare item there with the standard 7" and another that wasn't pressed with the label.  Should be a welcome addition to a collector.  :smth023 

Didi

Thanks so much much for your comments - am really having to get a blinkin grip on sentimental nostalgia atm. I was 19 at the time that I bought this and was sooo happy when I saw inside the sleeve :) (I'm not high maintenance as you can tell lol) i loved their clear sighted unhysterical take on our grotesque society back then but it is even more apt today - having to keep things real invisibly amongst ourselves I reckon.

We have to live amongst the avaricious ie. British Robbers Gas but the secret is not to become one of them ;)